What are the non-PRS guitars in your arsenal you'll just never quit?

Ok, I love my McPherson acoustic MG-3.5 and it's going nowhere. I have a 1976 ES-335, that honestly I don't get excited to play, but I inherited from my late father and even though I've considered it, I don't know that I would part with it.

Mid 60s model fender mustang that was my fathers
I have a 1976 ES-335, that honestly I don't get excited to play, but I inherited from my late father and even though I've considered it, I don't know that I would part with it.
My son will get my PS guitars. He'll get to say, "I can't sell them, they were my father's."

All I can tell ya is that, yes, he's a hella good player, and has a fender endorsement, but he will one day thank his lucky stars that I bought them, and say, "What was I thinking with this Fender crapola!!!" ;)

Not to mention my HXDA and DG30!!!

My son will get my PS guitars. He'll get to say, "I can't sell them, they were my father's."

All I can tell ya is that, yes, he's a hella good player, and has a fender endorsement, but he will one day thank his lucky stars that I bought them, and say, "What was I thinking with this Fender crapola!!!" ;)

Not to mention my HXDA and DG30!!!
Can I be your son?

139789181_2899850066906448_1261470309252963158_n.jpg

There’s no money in lawyering blues. You have to lawyer reds.
No wonder I'm broke.

Oh wait, I was dentisting the blues. Do I have to do that to the reds to make money? That could be tough. I know you're not from America, but here you aren't even allowed to ask people that anymore... hmm, maybe if I put a Trump 2024 poster on my office door, that would weed out the blues...

Or a "no novocaine for people who voted for Biden? sign. Either should work.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder I'm broke.

Oh wait, I was dentisting the blues. Do I have to do that to the reds to make money? That could be touch. I know you're not from America, but you aren't even allowed to ask people that anymore... hmm, maybe if I put a Trump 2024 poster on my office door, that would weed out the blues...

Or a "no novocaine for people who voted for Biden? sign. Either should work.

what a disgrace, worse than gerald ford. better than nixon but not when you consider the force multiplier.

Back