Username??

Kiwi? Well, I'm not from New Zealand (I've been asked).

25 years ago, in the dawning of the Age of Aquarius and these here guitar forums, I signed on with the Harmony-Central Guitar Forum (back in the HyperNews format). This was 1997 or 1998 (I need to get a life, I know).

For a handle, I just contracted my last name, which is unusual and unspellable anyway. It got mispronounced - yes, mispronounced in a "read-only" online medium - and I just gave up and changed it to Kiwi.

/great story

=K

Like bang on the drum all day?
Not to get too serious, I had a major health issue that was detected recently that put me on an operating table for a long surgery. Thankfully it was found before it took me out. I will probably have to go back in for another surgery this year to finish the work. That is how I started February 2023. I am really looking at everything in life right now and asking a lot of questions.

Not to get too serious, I had a major health issue that was detected recently that put me on an operating table for a long surgery. Thankfully it was found before it took me out. I will probably have to go back in for another surgery this year to finish the work. That is how I started February 2023. I am really looking at everything in life right now and asking a lot of questions.

You're among friends here, and chances are, a bunch of us have been through stuff like yours. Either personally or a loved one.

So ask us anything. We might even have answers.

=K

When I was married, broke, and unhappy, I used to smoke cheap cigars. They’re called dogrockets. My first name is Paul, and there you have it. Post divorce, I have great guitars, a girlfriend I really love, and I don’t smoke dogrockets any more. Happy Ending!

Back