Today I'm Thankful...

Inside on a cold day with cocoa? Perfect, Goldtop!

My two little, sweet grandkids slept over last night and are happily playing this morning. They still sing little songs when they play; I love that. After mommy and daddy come get them to head back to Chicago, I'm going to play, too - on the guitar!!

My two little, sweet grandkids slept over last night and are happily playing this morning. They still sing little songs when they play; I love that. After mommy and daddy come get them to head back to Chicago, I'm going to play, too - on the guitar!!
I love it! :congrats:

Lloyd

Today is Monday 11-30-2015. I'm just thankful to be alive. The end of a trying month, the start of a new one, the holiday season, the chill in the air, the hope of seeing one of my favorite players in a few days... I am feeling light-hearted today, and I wish everybody a fine, safe week.

Lloyd/Goldtop

Tuesday 12-1-2015. I've received the news I've been waiting for. I am going to be able to keep my apartment for at least the next six months. I'm so relieved and so thankful. I feel like I can finally take a deep breath.

I know there have been a lot of people concerned about me and my future, and I thank each and every one of you. You're good friends, and I'd be lost without you.

Lloyd

I agree with Goldtop completely when it comes to the forum. I've lurked around here for 2-3 years and never joined because I didn't have a PRS. I would've felt somehow like a poser. But, I always came here and read through the posts to learn something because I felt the information was honest and truthful. That's a reflection on all of the members as well as the people who manage this forum. I'm thankful to be a part of it. Cheers to all of you, and, to you, Lloyd, I wish you well.....:beer:

Tuesday 12-1-2015. I've received the news I've been waiting for. I am going to be able to keep my apartment for at least the next six months. I'm so relieved and so thankful. I feel like I can finally take a deep breath.

I know there have been a lot of people concerned about me and my future, and I thank each and every one of you. You're good friends, and I'd be lost without you.

Lloyd

Nice! Hope you can exhale and sit back and enjoy good tunes and a happy holiday season.

I am glad that things worked out for you. Hopefully you did get to see "one of your favorite players"

All the best.

Today I'm thankful this thread exists and I clicked on it yesterday(I haven't followed it closely). To remind me not to sweat the small stuff. As frustrated as I am right now, in the grand scheme it just doesn't matter. There's far bigger problems out there and my minor setback is just that...a minor setback. Hope everyone has a great day.

Life is too short to drink cheap wine! Enjoy what you have and be thankful for all you have - even if sometimes it looks like a train wreck, something good will emerge.
I am thankful that I have the ability to continue learning how great people can be.
Take care and enjoy.

Lloyd

I haven't been posting on the board as frequently lately, so my apologies, Lloyd, for not checking in on things, but this is great news, and I'm very happy for you.

Today is Monday 12-14-2015, and I'm thankful for the following:

My computer problems are getting better. I'm still having trouble with some things, but at least I'm able to navigate most of the web again. And post! I've missed being able to come to The PRS Forum, so I plan to spend some time today catching up on things.

I'm also thankful for the kindness so many of you have shown me. I appreciate all of your concern and well wishes about my apartment problem, my health, etc. You guys are so good to me, and I can never do or say enough to let you know what you mean to me.

Lloyd

Thursday 12-17-2015. Today I'm thankful for my doctors and the meds they prescribe for me. They're helping me to keep going, and I hate to think where I'd be without them.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Goldtop Lloyd

Today is Tuesday 1-12-2016, and I'm thankful to everyone who makes The PRS Forum what it is. I haven't been able to come here much lately, and I've missed it. I hope everybody is doing well and that your new year is off to a good start.

Goldtop/Lloyd

Back