This space reserved...

thanks for posting. Malwarebytes doesn’t like the domain, but it’s not because the linked file contains malware (Cylance user here, www.cylance.com). I’ve read the dev notes from both sites, apparently some badguys used the site to host malware infected images a few years ago and Malwarebytes hasn’t changed their reputation settings for the image site.

That said, what image hosting site do you recommend using? I can’t get image links to load here from either Flickr or Imgur, and Photobucket went to crap a few years ago. Glad to use another provider, if I can make it work.
Yeah, I did recognize it was probably for specific individual files, but some sites show you previews of other available photos when you view, which could in theory be all that is needed. Yeah, I'm paranoid.

I see you have made it work with Flickr. I use Imgur - you just have to grab the "BBcode" link for the image, not the link to the image "page".

Anyway, since I still don't see a doubleneck, I assume it is in fact a matching pair of Hello Kitty Ukuleles instead.

Hope you don’t mind, but here are some pics from the listing...

Total awesomeness wrapped in cherry hog and 18strings :)

B141411-F-94-FF-4-E6-A-8-EA7-B82806-DB5-D5-B.jpg

020-C2404-85-C3-46-B3-B5-BC-DD8-B2-CB3-F9-F0.jpg

134-BD0-A4-B9-B6-4496-B559-B91-F91-B362-A0.jpg

“We” did give you like two whole days to post pictures! :D

Hope you don’t mind, but here are some pics from the listing...

Total awesomeness wrapped in cherry hog and 18strings :)

B141411-F-94-FF-4-E6-A-8-EA7-B82806-DB5-D5-B.jpg

020-C2404-85-C3-46-B3-B5-BC-DD8-B2-CB3-F9-F0.jpg

134-BD0-A4-B9-B6-4496-B559-B91-F91-B362-A0.jpg

“We” did give you like two whole days to post pictures! :D
Ok that’s a first: Getting called out for something I DIDN’T post on a forum. :D

That’s the one. Spec-wise, the original owner changed out the pickups from stock, there are Starla’s on the 12 string neck and 57/08’s on the 6 string neck. I like those changes a lot, the middle position of the 12 string sounds really chimey, the lead sounds on the 6 string sound warm & vintage. There are push/pulls to split both sets of pickups, and the switch in the middle selects the active neck.

Sorry I haven’t posted more but I’ve been relearning a lot of the songs I grew up with - Suite Madame Blue, Xanadu, The Necromancer, Stairway, Magic Power, Blinding Light Show... this is easily one of the most fun guitars I’ve ever had, and having owned close to 100 guitars over the years - that’s no small thing.

Ok that’s a first: Getting called out for something I DIDN’T post on a forum. :D

That’s the one. Spec-wise, the original owner changed out the pickups from stock, there are Starla’s on the 12 string neck and 57/08’s on the 6 string neck. I like those changes a lot, the middle position of the 12 string sounds really chimey, the lead sounds on the 6 string sound warm & vintage. There are push/pulls to split both sets of pickups, and the switch in the middle selects the active neck.

Sorry I haven’t posted more but I’ve been relearning a lot of the songs I grew up with - Suite Madame Blue, Xanadu, The Necromancer, Stairway, Magic Power, Blinding Light Show... this is easily one of the most fun guitars I’ve ever had, and having owned close to 100 guitars over the years - that’s no small thing.

Such great songs!

Boy you got that right, it's definitely no small thing. Makes my neck sore just looking at the pics :)

We want more "Stairway" !! ;) <urp>

Congrats, SP. That's a stunner. Rock it long and loud!

-K

PS - I still cherish the McCarty Archtop I bought from you in early 2009. How time flies!

How funny. The Rain Song has always intimidated me for some reason, probably because it’s perfect IMHO. I’ll have to get over myself and just learn it.

Get the guitar in the right tuning (DADGAD? I forget) and it's not difficult. Great song to just strum and zone out to...

How funny. The Rain Song has always intimidated me for some reason, probably because it’s perfect IMHO. I’ll have to get over myself and just learn it.
Funny, I’ve been working on The Rain Song this week -on acoustic though.

We want more "Stairway" !! ;) <urp>

Congrats, SP. That's a stunner. Rock it long and loud!

-K

PS - I still cherish the McCarty Archtop I bought from you in early 2009. How time flies!
Hey Kiwi, great to hear from you! That Archtop is absolutely magical, I'm really glad it's with someone who can make it come alive. If you ever decide to sell it, please let me know. :D

Back