There's a Vela on its way!

Guess what? "Its here!!!" My Vela just arrived about 5 minutes ago. Instructions on the box say to let the box sit for a full 24 hours before opening. That'll be tough but I'm gonna heed their advice.

Per FedEx, the guitar was supposed to arrive yesterday (12/2) by the end of the day. Got a notice from them late yesterday afternoon saying delivery would be delayed until today (12/3). Well, who isn't waiting for things these days?

So I won't open the box until tomorrow at 4:30PM. Once I have the guitar in my hands I'm gonna take a few days to get familiar with it and then I'll get back with all of you to tell you what I think.

As far as waiting, I feel like a dog who's master left a big steak on the table and said "don't even think about it!"

Congratulations, hopefully we get to see your steak tomorrow!:D

Guess what? "Its here!!!" My Vela just arrived about 5 minutes ago. Instructions on the box say to let the box sit for a full 24 hours before opening. That'll be tough but I'm gonna heed their advice.

Per FedEx, the guitar was supposed to arrive yesterday (12/2) by the end of the day. Got a notice from them late yesterday afternoon saying delivery would be delayed until today (12/3). Well, who isn't waiting for things these days?

So I won't open the box until tomorrow at 4:30PM. Once I have the guitar in my hands I'm gonna take a few days to get familiar with it and then I'll get back with all of you to tell you what I think.

As far as waiting, I feel like a dog who's master left a big steak on the table and said "don't even think about it!"
Put it in the microwave.
We can’t wait that long.:p:D

SIT! Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Good boy!!! It will be worth the wait!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Back