The Walking Dead

Anybody else notice how emo looking Darrel has gotten over this last season? I love the fact that they never change clothes but Darrel has found the time to hot-iron his hair!

Anybody else notice how emo looking Darrel has gotten over this last season? I love the fact that they never change clothes but Darrel has found the time to hot-iron his hair!

I will have to revisit an episode or two and check that out, I haven't spent a lot of time looking at the hairstyles... ;)

I actually commented on that to my wife a couple weeks ago. I think he looks the most authentic. His hair looks like crap. It looks all dirty and uneven. And he's always dirty.

I want to know how Rick keeps his beard perfectly trimmed? And my wife pointed out: why doesn't Maggie's hair grow?

Only three shows I watch: The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy. Although I'm thinking of checking out Game of Thrones.

Game of Thrones is great, the new season started this week.

Anyone watch the trailer for the upcoming film, "World War Z," (Brad Pitt)? I read the book, and I'm really excited about this upcoming film. The special effects look AWESOME!!!

I'm reading the book now. It's hard for me to see Pitt in there.

Great ending but I'm not sure why they didn't move into woodbury. Why go back to the prison? Seems like woodbury has all the conveniences. Plus Merle cut up all the beds looking for some smack.

Great ending but I'm not sure why they didn't move into woodbury. Why go back to the prison? Seems like woodbury has all the conveniences. Plus Merle cut up all the beds looking for some smack.

I'm thinking they avoided Woodbury until the Governor is completely neutralized...

Back