The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

I am SO angry with PRS. They got me all excited about getting a Limited Edition Silver Sky with a regular old case and crappy little badge, rather than this cool new gig bag. Leave it to them.....

Kevin

Giggle!

I am SO angry with PRS. They got me all excited about getting a Limited Edition Silver Sky with a regular old case and crappy little badge, rather than this cool new gig bag. Leave it to them.....

Kevin

This!! :mad:

Now that I'm totally psyched about getting the gig bag, I received an email from my dealer this afternoon notifying me that the Tungsten/gig bag I have ordered is still months away....BUT, he received an Onyx today in the clunky box with the funky badge that isn't spoken for that I can have instead if I want.

What to do....what to do?

Last edited:

Now that I'm totally psyched on getting the gig bag, I received an email this afternoon notifying me that the Tungsten/gig bag I have ordered is still months away....BUT, he received an Onyx in the clunky box with the funky badge that isn't spoken for that I can have instead if I want.

Go for the onyx!!

Now that I'm totally psyched on getting the gig bag, I received an email this afternoon notifying me that the Tungsten/gig bag I have ordered is still months away....BUT, he received an Onyx in the clunky box with the funky badge that isn't spoken for that I can have instead if I want.

I advocate for instant gratification.

Now that I'm totally psyched about getting the gig bag, I received an email from my dealer this afternoon notifying me that the Tungsten/gig bag I have ordered is still months away....BUT, he received an Onyx today in the clunky box with the funky badge that isn't spoken for that I can have instead if I want.

@autotunz go for the Onyx fast!!!

Germany, UK, Spain got their firsts so I assumed France also got some small numbers. Did you spoke with your dealer?

yes when i ordered the guitar they told me it would arrive at the end of march or in april but i'll ask again to make sure ! do they have informations about the shipping from PRS in Maryland to their store ?

Go for the onyx!!

I advocate for instant gratification.

@autotunz go for the Onyx fast!!!

+1 x 3
My Onyx SS arrived yesterday...very cool metallic look that doesn’t show in any photo or video of the guitar. Interestingly I received mine in an S2 gig bag...though I’m told I will be receiving a hard case when available. I have to thank PRS for getting these out to customers as quickly as possible...even if it means incurring extra shipping costs to ship a case separately (not to mention a “freebie” S2 gigbag...which is pretty nice too). Not many companies would think that customer satisfaction is worth that extra cost/effort.

Also...I noticed an interesting/unique feature about this guitar’s construction that I haven’t seen mentioned elsewhere...need to investigate further...

+1 x 3
My Onyx SS arrived yesterday...very cool metallic look that doesn’t show in any photo or video of the guitar. Interestingly I received mine in an S2 gig bag...though I’m told I will be receiving a hard case when available. I have to thank PRS for getting these out to customers as quickly as possible...even if it means incurring extra shipping costs to ship a case separately (not to mention a “freebie” S2 gigbag...which is pretty nice too). Not many companies would think that customer satisfaction is worth that extra cost/effort.

Also...I noticed an interesting/unique feature about this guitar’s construction that I haven’t seen mentioned elsewhere...need to investigate further...

Is Tosca taking the thing apart on day #1?

Go for it! lol

+1 x 3

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it. And pics.

Thanks for the vote on the Onyx...I think I'm going to pull the trigger....

Back