The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

yes when i ordered the guitar they told me it would arrive at the end of march or in april but i'll ask again to make sure ! do they have informations about the shipping from PRS in Maryland to their store ?
I believe so, but maybe I’m wrong and France didn’t get any yet! Good luck!

+1 x 3
My Onyx SS arrived yesterday...very cool metallic look that doesn’t show in any photo or video of the guitar. Interestingly I received mine in an S2 gig bag...though I’m told I will be receiving a hard case when available. I have to thank PRS for getting these out to customers as quickly as possible...even if it means incurring extra shipping costs to ship a case separately (not to mention a “freebie” S2 gigbag...which is pretty nice too). Not many companies would think that customer satisfaction is worth that extra cost/effort.

Also...I noticed an interesting/unique feature about this guitar’s construction that I haven’t seen mentioned elsewhere...need to investigate further...
Congrats!!! Will you get the limited edition HSC with the plaque?

92 and sunny here in beautiful AZ. Everything smells like citrus flowers. We had to turn on our A/C.

f6xucwrd9igjfbx2i3r7.gif

Hate to be the guy who asks, but any word on whether there was success in getting shipments out to Canada?

A shipment did leave for Canada today. That doesn't mean very dealer is going to receive everything they've ordered, it's just the first shipment. More guitars are scheduled to leave next week.

Hey, that's good enough for me! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer.

Back