The New Forum Guitar Travel Itinerary

So has it gone through Atlanta yet? Maybe we could put together an ATL gathering if it hasn't already been done.

I like it! Lets get this guitar out to some more people, even if you've signed it already but would be willing to set something up for others that couldn't sign it at EXP, DO IT! This guitar is all about OUR community, it's up to US to decide what kind of place this will turn out to be. Shipping the guitar in the continental US only costs around $40, I'd love to get some of our newer members in on this too, don't be afraid, just be Bangin'!

Updated list. Please let me know if any more members want to be on the list, or again, if there are errors.

image_zpsb92b63ac.jpg

Currently it is in NJ with me.. I can ship it out on Monday if someone wants it...

Currently it is in NJ with me.. I can ship it out on Monday if someone wants it...

I'll start another thread to see if we can arrange an Atlanta get-together. Then surely there's someone in FL we could forward it to? It makes sense to keep the "tour" at least somewhat efficient, right?

It here its here !!!!!
The Guitar has landed in the Midwest it is still getting warm can't wait so see it.

Very glad it made it.. I am happy to have had it and it plays very nicely. Did not gig with it. Have fun and treat her well...

It here its here !!!!!
The Guitar has landed in the Midwest it is still getting warm can't wait so see it.

So the guitar arrived safe and sound in Chicago :) put a sticker on the case donated a strap and some strings and fixed a missing pickup screw it will be off to Sergio this week
This guitar is so cool ( and a great player )

Back