The New Forum Guitar Travel Itinerary

List on 1st page of this thread updated to add Joel. Keep him in mind when the Forum guitar gets in the LA area.

There are no dates in the spreadsheet. How do we know when the guitar is where?

I'll be at the Dallas Guitar show May 3rd, could take the guitar to the show if there will be other forum attendees... or the Arlington show October 18-19.

I'll be at the Dallas Guitar show May 3rd, could take the guitar to the show if there will be other forum attendees... or the Arlington show October 18-19.

I will be there! I am working in the Bugs Henderson booth.

I wish I were talented enough to create an active tracking website for it. :laugh:

It's currently in the Chicago area with Sergio. It's not really on a schedule. The guitar show sounds like a great idea so you may need to bump the thread and see who has it and if you can get it. We've been using the travel thread for pics and updates, and the list just lets you know who wants in around different areas so you can meet up, or hand off, or ship to for the lowest cost.

If someone has a better way of keeping up with this, jump in, I will not be offended. :D

I wish I were talented enough to create an active tracking website for it. :laugh:

It's currently in the Chicago area with Sergio. It's not really on a schedule. The guitar show sounds like a great idea so you may need to bump the thread and see who has it and if you can get it. We've been using the travel thread for pics and updates, and the list just lets you know who wants in around different areas so you can meet up, or hand off, or ship to for the lowest cost.

If someone has a better way of keeping up with this, jump in, I will not be offended. :D

I don't have time to look into it this week, but maybe a public or shared Google calendar?

Just curious where the forum guitar is these days. How many more signatures has it gathered? Any recent photos?

This is how it looked last time I saw it:
IMG_1037_zpsb0aa6f2f.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so I am getting ready to let this thing hit the road. If there are any members in the Chicago area that would like to sign it before it moves on, PM me and we can set something up. If I don't hear from anyone my plan is to ship it Friday, 3/25. From here it's going to:
Washington, Iowa - gush, who has been patiently waiting for a couple of years!
Madison, WI - mezzio
Grand Rapids, MI - Andy474x
Maryland - JMintzer - he'll make sure it gets to Experience in June.

If you're close to where it's going, you may want to see if any of these guys are willing to meet up for more signatures.

I was hoping to set up a couple more stops, but with a week or two per person, and 3 or 4 days shipping between places, I thought we'd be pushing it too close to Experience to try for more. Hopefully there is enough renewed interest to get it back on the road after Experience. As far as I can tell, it still needs to hit the Western part of the country, and the Southeast.

IS there anything in the Southeast? Like near Greenville, Spartanburg, or Columbia, South Carolina? I'm right in the middle of these 3.

Can't believe I just found this thread.....

Sounds like someone needs to grab it at Experience and get it moving down the coast!

Back