The bored as sin bucket list

I’m just sayin’, if you want to pick up the girls and head to Czechoslovakia for the weekend, this is the ride you want.

Just watched this again last week! My wife, who (says she) love my sense of humor, doesn't often enjoy the ridiculous movies I love. She was working while watching and kept snickering. I'm winning her over!

And I'll travel in bathroom, if you allow me to tag along.

Just watched this again last week! My wife, who (says she) love my sense of humor, doesn't often enjoy the ridiculous movies I love. She was working while watching and kept snickering. I'm winning her over!

And I'll travel in bathroom, if you allow me to tag along.

Oh that’s a CLASSIC! Just takes women a little longer to come around. :)

I suffer from extreme anxiety and depression which I had under control for a very long time . I was able to have many successful cover bands and we even opened for a bunch of national acts when they came through town.

in 2016 my brother died suddenly and it really messed me up and brought back a lot of the anxiety. So after being in the house this long and thinking about things , all I really want be able to do is get back out there and enjoy life again. find a band , get back on stage . maybe do some traveling which ive never done. this anxiety crap has just brought me so far down I get nervous doing anything nowadays.

The only positive of this lock down has been if has forced me to really think about what I want in life. hopefully I can pull myself up and move on.

And it’s only fair that I share some of mine:
Terror Twins Tour North East
Natchez Trace bicycle ride
MEV (or facsimile there of)
the ultimate archtop
a haircut

Terror Twins Tour North East!
I Google'd the bike ride and I must say that looks amazing. I would totally be game for something like that.
MEV is a good one I bet. I haven't played one. The NE trip could make that happen. Troeg's then Lord Tosca's place for some MEV magic. If it's in by then.
Ultimate archtop?! Do tell!
I got a haircut about a month before all of this madness. I am good for a few more months. :p

Terror Twins Tour North East!
I Google'd the bike ride and I must say that looks amazing. I would totally be game for something like that.
MEV is a good one I bet. I haven't played one. The NE trip could make that happen. Troeg's then Lord Tosca's place for some MEV magic. If it's in by then.
Ultimate archtop?! Do tell!
I got a haircut about a month before all of this madness. I am good for a few more months. :p

John Mann’s is what, the first stop? Can Pete ride the rest of the tour with a real pre-factory guitar on his redundant bicycle?

I’m not sure the future actually holds any of these things but...

-I’d still like a Tonare Grand that’s a cannon. Think the grand piano of acoustics.

-See my post in Hans’ EXP XXXV PS thread

-I’d like to have studio time to record without the cost or clock in the back of head with a great producer who’s well versed in getting the tones I’m after

-take a tour of the country and hit some of great dealers on this forum...there’s a pile of them

-have unlimited time to hang with my dog & play guitars all day

I suffer from extreme anxiety and depression which I had under control for a very long time . I was able to have many successful cover bands and we even opened for a bunch of national acts when they came through town.

in 2016 my brother died suddenly and it really messed me up and brought back a lot of the anxiety. So after being in the house this long and thinking about things , all I really want be able to do is get back out there and enjoy life again. find a band , get back on stage . maybe do some traveling which ive never done. this anxiety crap has just brought me so far down I get nervous doing anything nowadays.

The only positive of this lock down has been if has forced me to really think about what I want in life. hopefully I can pull myself up and move on.
Hang tough! Positive thoughts headed your way

My bucket list involves just making it through these critical times.

My workplace has hired new trainees to fill in the gaps where some current employees are taking leave of absence to care for family or elders during the current pandemic. This is a tenuous time, because the trainees aren't up to snuff on store policy and customer interaction, which can sometimes cause some unnecessary tensions. Add the uncertainty factor which causes misinformation.

While misleading people is not recommended, the lack of good knowledge only contributes to the growing concern, with depleted store supplies adding to tensions. Miraculously, people are surprisingly patient during this time, and accepting of the "new normal" of social distancing until a vaccine for coronavirus can be discovered and administered.

Just how all this will affect smaller businesses, time will tell. Because rumors are quickly reported, our local leaders are meeting behind closed doors to discuss just how to reopen businesses so that spreading coronavirus is minimized, and that resurgence of coronavirus is quashed, all the while restoring the economy to levels where people will be able to return to work instead of working remotely at home.

Like many of you, we await these implementations cautiously. We neither wish to jeopardize peoples' health, but businesses cannot remain closed indefinitely. My personal feeling is that if these implementations can be done in incremental steps, there may be less resultant blowback than if we unwisely disregard recommendations from authorities.

It is understood that personal freedoms are considered sacred, yet placing personal freedoms before the greater good is only being self-centered and selfish. Consider that authorities are using the best possible means for treating people affected by coronavirus, and that if we disregard recommendations, we are contributing to the spread of the virus and the delay with which businesses can reopen. If people cannot see this, they are both ignorant and and ill-informed. Listen to the authorities and do what they ask.

Obviously, use your BS meter to detect misinformation, and don't be taken in by spammers/scammers quoting false reasonings for their own advantage. There are both good and bad people out there, some who work an honest day's wage, and others who believe in "easy money."

In conclusion, if we can remain both patient and caring, hopeful and obedient, honest and open-minded, we'll have a better time of things. Lack of good communication and useful knowledge only contributes to the growing concern that exists, and causes unnecessary contention which leads to injurious things. Practice peaceful discourse instead of unreasonable protest.

May you find peace during these critical times. It is something we sorely need.

Last edited:
Hmm well all I want to do is right a song, it's by far not that simple. I've spent my life playing (read copying) everyone else's music but that is not creating. I've always had far more respect for an artist that writes not covers someone else's music. This is my take I don't expect others to agree but I'm putting away all the "hey let's put this on and jam to it boy do I sound great again" and really trying to create. Ahh my two old cents.

Back