The bored as sin bucket list

I have but one item on my 'ultimate' dream sheet. And that is to be free of things so I can load-up in a pickup and travel trailer and spend my golden years touring my own country.

Thank you for asking this question, Peter. I've been guitar shopping with a vengeance since Sergio posted his SE Semi-hollow and this post cured my GAS.

Now... wanna buy a guitar? :)

I have but one item on my 'ultimate' dream sheet. And that is to be free of things so I can load-up in a pickup and travel trailer and spend my golden years touring my own country.
There is a lot of appeal to that. There is so much to see.
But I don’t consider an Air Stream to be a travel trailer.

I have been planning a trip from Charlotte to Seattle area since last year. I'm going up through the Dakotas, Montana, etc. Camping most of the time. Hopefully i can do it this year depending on all this shutdown. Also being retired i plan on taking my sweet old time. No plan, no time limit.

Even though I’ve been retired for four years, this responsible distancing is bringing me down. I’ve never been one for bucket lists, because it too strongly implies accepting an end, which isn’t my nature.

I do like having things to look forward to. Places to go, things to do, things to buy...so...ignore the cost, ignore the space/time it might take...

What does the future hold? I’m stealing your best ideas.

Retiree jonesing for a gig here, chief! Did have a friend of mine in another band drop by last night for some dualing guitar jams, though!

Experience

I have a plan! Thanks to "the virus" I can go to the next Experience. I'll wear a mask the whole time so nobody will know who I am. I'll go around talking to everyone I recognize and talk to them like I know them, but never tell anyone who I am. You know how when you forget someone's name and you're too embarrassed to ask them their name? I figure I can pull that off for a few hours. Then every time I leave a group, they'll go like "who was that? I don't remember him, do you?" :cool:

Edit: and NO, I wouldn't so anything silly to give it away, like wearing a Winger t-shirt. :p

Come and pick up the Indiana boys!

We can rewrite Steinbeck’s novel (but we’ll have to bring the hounds, too).

That's nice, but these are more popular over there where Jans is.

sqbvszpvf5521.jpg

EM 50. Took these pics while I had it out getting it washed.

DTR, you need to convince HansoM. He’s the Air Stream guy. I’m just a moocher along for the:

I’m just sayin’, if you want to pick up the girls and head to Czechoslovakia for the weekend, this is the ride you want.

Back