The Forum Guitar - Inspired By Votes - Built By The Few - PRS EXP 2013

PM sent...............updates?

Updates are same as post above. We didn't have 10 people. I believe we had 5. There were 8 maybes, but they couldn't seem to commit.

I have a few ideas to make this a success. I'm at the airport on my iPhone and would rather type and format this once I return so more later.

When the other forum guitar didn't go, I ordered an SC245 with the AP trimmings I wanted.

I would have gone for this build for sure. Oh well.

After making a pretty serious stab at this I have the following feedback. I would like to continue, but am moving the timeline out substantially. The end of the year is extremely busy for me and doubly so with recent events. It's still on the burner, but it's moved to the back with plans to keep it warm and have it resolved as soon as I can figure out something that resonates with not only myself, but the community. Simply put I have some other ideas for forum projects that I believe demand my attention and have been put on my front burners.

I appreciate the efforts of all those involved. I will update as needed.

Talk soon,
Jesse

Thanks for all the effort Jesse. I know you spent a good bit of your EXP2013 chasing this. If there is anything I can do to help just ask. I am still interested in seeing this happen.

Thanks for all the effort Jesse. I know you spent a good bit of your EXP2013 chasing this. If there is anything I can do to help just ask. I am still interested in seeing this happen.

You can pick me up at the airport again. <3

Back