The Forum Guitar - Inspired By Votes - Built By The Few - PRS EXP 2013

Thanks to everyone who has gotten us this far!

To be honest, I'm pretty much automatic on this project. Just tell me where to swipe my card:)

I'll see you guys on Thursday!

Thanks to everyone who has gotten us this far!

To be honest, I'm pretty much automatic on this project. Just tell me where to swipe my card:)

I'll see you guys on Thursday!

You rule man. I've added you to my list.

I'll reach out to everyone soon with my contact info so we can meet up at Experience.

We appreciate it.

I am definitel on board for this...sounds great!!! I was already having trouble containing my excitement until Thursday.

Jesse - way to go man, I really hope this crosses the line.

Hans - again thanks for getting this one going, without you, this would still be a bunch of people arguing about specs.

Saying that, I'm out. Being so far removed from Exp doesn't help, neither does the fact I'm about to be away for 4 weeks, possibly without internet/phone access.

Not having narrow 408s is a deal breaker for me. I actually planned to send mine to the PTC and have a 3rd one put it (I got a ballpark off Shawn before he moved on). Triple 408s is where it's at for me, anything else would just be a compromise for my tastes and I fear I wouldn't even play the guitar. My next guitar will therefore be a Paul's with this mod!

Even though I'm out, I wish you guys the very best of luck. If somehow we go back to narrow 408s, I'll move hell and high water to get back in on this.

Justin

I am definitel on board for this...sounds great!!! I was already having trouble containing my excitement until Thursday.

Awesome!!! I have you added. I'll notify everyone of my info shortly.

Jesse - way to go man, I really hope this crosses the line.

Hans - again thanks for getting this one going, without you, this would still be a bunch of people arguing about specs.

Saying that, I'm out. Being so far removed from Exp doesn't help, neither does the fact I'm about to be away for 4 weeks, possibly without internet/phone access.

Not having narrow 408s is a deal breaker for me. I actually planned to send mine to the PTC and have a 3rd one put it (I got a ballpark off Shawn before he moved on). Triple 408s is where it's at for me, anything else would just be a compromise for my tastes and I fear I wouldn't even play the guitar. My next guitar will therefore be a Paul's with this mod!

Even though I'm out, I wish you guys the very best of luck. If somehow we go back to narrow 408s, I'll move hell and high water to get back in on this.

Justin

Completely understand. Thanks for the positive thoughts.

I'd love to tag along on the meeting at XPRS13, but the chances of me freeing up enough cash to buy is remote at best :(

I'd love to tag along on the meeting at XPRS13, but the chances of me freeing up enough cash to buy is remote at best :(

I will mark you on my list as a maybe. I feel confident we can get you on the front lines at which point Jack can tell us more about what is possible to get a guitar in your hands. I will forward you my info soon.

Jeff,

I'm in. Let me know where you guys will be meeting this weekend.

Mike

Mike,

I have you added. I will reach out via PM shortly to give you my contact info so we can meet up at Experience and make this happen.

Thanks,
Jesse

Jesse I am a strong maybe.......unless something new WOWS me at the event love your spec......nice job

Rock and roll man. Glad to have you. And I completely understand about being wowed.

It's not my spec mate. It's OUR spec. :wink:

I absolutely LOVE this! The specs are spot on for me. But, the chances of me ever being able to afford it are slim to none. If I could, I'd buy in in a heartbeat. I love PRS, and this forum means more to me than I could ever explain. I'd give anything to be in on this, but I can't see how it could ever happen. I'll be with everybody in spirit anyway!

Thanks so much for your work on this Jesse. Really a great job all the way.

Lloyd

I absolutely LOVE this! The specs are spot on for me. But, the chances of me ever being able to afford it are slim to none. If I could, I'd buy in in a heartbeat. I love PRS, and this forum means more to me than I could ever explain. I'd give anything to be in on this, but I can't see how it could ever happen. I'll be with everybody in spirit anyway!

Thanks so much for your work on this Jesse. Really a great job all the way.

Lloyd

Lloyd,

Thanks for the kind words. I know what you mean about the forum. This is my home away from home if not the home that's always with me as I routinely check for updates on my mobile devices when I have a minute. I will make sure to keep you up to date here. If something were to change let me know.

Thanks again,
Jesse

Jesse, Thank you and the shoulders of giants upon which you stood for this great effort to make this guitar happen. While it is "Our Guitar" it 99% matches the specs I've been calling on PRS to make for a couple of years: McCarty DC245, pattern neck, locking tuners and 57/08 - 59/09 pickups. Jack's involvement with the project is just icing on the cake. I will not be attending the Experience, but please put me down as a very probably in. Please keep me in the loop.

Jesse, Thank you and the shoulders of giants upon which you stood for this great effort to make this guitar happen. While it is "Our Guitar" it 99% matches the specs I've been calling on PRS to make for a couple of years: McCarty DC245, pattern neck, locking tuners and 57/08 - 59/09 pickups. Jack's involvement with the project is just icing on the cake. I will not be attending the Experience, but please put me down as a very probably in. Please keep me in the loop.

Fantastic. I will certainly do so.

Parties interested thus far have been sent a PM with my info so we can meet up at Experience and make this happen.

I will be monitoring the thread for new activity even though I fly to MD tomorrow and will be getting drunk on shrimp immediately following my arrival in Annapolis.

Back