The Forum Guitar - Inspired By Votes - Built By The Few - PRS EXP 2013

I'd love to tag along on the meeting at XPRS13, but the chances of me freeing up enough cash to buy is remote at best :(
Man, me too. I need P22 really bad, if it weren't for that I'd be in for sure as the specs are right up my alley. Damn.

Getting ready to finish up some work then call it a night. My morning will be hectic with meetings and then travel to MD. If you reach out during this time I might be a bit slow to respond, but rest assured I will get back to you. I'll be checking forums every chance I have and responding as time allows.

We appreciate the interest thus far. Honestly I'm a bit surprised there's not more, but it's looking like we have enough momentum to move so all is well.

See some of you tomorrow.

<3,
J

Interested parties,

Jack Gretz will have a price, example top, neck carves available for us confirmed tomorrow morning first thing. I will post this info as soon as I get it.

The bottom line is we need 10 people to move. We have 4-5 confirmed and a bunch....and I mean bunch of maybes. Most of the maybes wanted to see the floor and so on which I completely understand. Hopefully the info provided tomorrow will give us a few more numbers so we can move.

Thanks,
Jesse

Thank god I snuck back to my room with sushi.....3am......you guys are hard core. I truly wish I knew you when I was twenty years younger.........

but on a serious note........how about five more guys get off their A$$ and commit to a KILLER SPEC'ED FORUM GUITAR.......we had like a bazillion guys want in on the last one and this spec rocks.........only need 10 to get this done and we are seriously in danger of not getting this done and blowing some hard work by Jesse, not to mention Jack Gretz who is doing us a true solid to keep this in line price wise for us.....all kidding aside you will kick yourself in the nads when you see this finished and wish you were in on it ................

Thank god I snuck back to my room with sushi.....3am......you guys are hard core. I truly wish I knew you when I was twenty years younger.........

but on a serious note........how about five more guys get off their A$$ and commit to a KILLER SPEC'ED FORUM GUITAR.......we had like a bazillion guys want in on the last one and this spec rocks.........only need 10 to get this done and we are seriously in danger of not getting this done and blowing some hard work by Jesse, not to mention Jack Gretz who is doing us a true solid to keep this in line price wise for us.....all kidding aside you will kick yourself in the nads when you see this finished and wish you were in on it ................

Amen Wedge! I don't want to buy anything else until I hear where this goes. And there's a ot of nice stuff at Exp2013 to buy.

You all are too kind. It's been my pleasure. Updates to come. If it doesn't happen maybe we should all chip in on a single guitar and share it. I know just the one. ;)

Jack Gretz is meeting with the powers that be as we speak. We should have price, example top, info on neck carves soon.

Here's the news...

In the current model...
We get one neck carve, wide fat.
We have to take Santana headstock, but do get phase III tuners.

I can't post price or pictures but you can contact me anytime via the methods provided here or any of the methods sent to you in PM. We are having a meeting with a Jack Gretz at 3:30 PM at tables left of main stage. He will show you pictures of the example 10 top selected for this project. If we can get 10 people we can move and finalize all specs at this meeting. Jack should be able to address all questions then.

Thanks,
Jesse

The one neck carve is new to me. I realize that's not the greatest news. It might push us back but I'm confident we will make this happen eventually. Again reach out. Let's talk.

Back