Taking Guitar on a Vacation?

Hehehe. You spelled that dead on and I recognized the city name. When did you leave?

I mean that's one of the reasons why I would never sell my SE model made in Korea.

I don't know too much about the Korean brands but I may check them out. Why go with another PRS when I already have 3.
I was only 6 months old...
My dad was due to transfer to Ft. Hood in 6 months. My pregnant mother, made the journey 3 months before my dad transferred.
The family joke is, I was made and assembled in Korea. My brother was made in Korea, but assembled in Texas.

I was only 6 months old...
My dad was due to transfer to Ft. Hood in 6 months. My pregnant mother, made the journey 3 months before my dad transferred.
The family joke is, I was made and assembled in Korea. My brother was made in Korea, but assembled in Texas.
I look Korean but don't think or speak like a Korean...and I don't look like a gyopo when I'm in Korea but the Koreans say I have a slight accent when I speak Korean so that gives away the fact that I'm not a Korean Korean. XD

I'm a commercial electrician...
I get mistaken for Hispanic a lot...lol.
I have seen a lot of half Korean and half white get mistaken as a Hispanic. No surprises there. XD

Been in the states since '91 and now is a good time to be a Korean in the US. Everybody asks about Korean bbq, cosmetics, music, drama, etc. They ask but I don't know much.

I have seen a lot of half Korean and half white get mistaken as a Hispanic. No surprises there. XD

Been in the states since '91 and now is a good time to be a Korean in the US. Everybody asks about Korean bbq, cosmetics, music, drama, etc. They ask but I don't know much.
Oh man...
I can make bulgogi that would blow your mind.

Hehehe. You spelled that dead on and I recognized the city name. When did you leave?

I mean that's one of the reasons why I would never sell my SE model made in Korea.

I don't know too much about the Korean brands but I may check them out. Why go with another PRS when I already have 3.
Sorry, corrected all the “speech to text” errors. I wasn’t thinking a Korean brand, but the brands that still have some that are made there. I believe some here think the MIK SE’s are the best ones as well, but I’ve played a few Ibanez that were very good.

Back