So she says…..

McMahon67

Upscale pub in Canmore…. Nestled in the snow covered Rocky Mountains… sitting with my fiancée and her kids after a winning hockey game.

I’m looking at her engagement ring that could’ve bought another core model and tell her maybe we should have put a diamond in it instead of the family heirloom white topaz that’s in it….

So she says…..” maybe in ten years or so…. I’d rather you get that new PRS core model or PS before that….”

Yup. I’m marrying this one.

Upscale pub in Canmore…. Nestled in the snow covered Rocky Mountains… sitting with my fiancée and her kids after a winning hockey game.

I’m looking at her engagement ring that could’ve bought another core model and tell her maybe we should have put a diamond in it instead of the family heirloom white topaz that’s in it….

So she says…..” maybe in ten years or so…. I’d rather you get that new PRS core model or PS before that….”

temporary image hosting

Sorry to break it to you, but it sounds like you're being replaced...

You’ve got a keeper. Most of us be like…

DE60-F129-B2-ED-4-B3-C-BD42-5698-A3164-C6-C.jpg

Back