SItting in an airport on my way to Vegas.....

That thing looks like hammered sh!t..........but I still might have to go take a look.......I used to own it’s much better condition brother once, great guitar......

It must be triplets cuz Sergio sold one that looked just like it for his buddy not that long ago. Busted/repaired headstock and all.

It must be triplets cuz Sergio sold one that looked just like it for his buddy not that long ago. Busted/repaired headstock and all.

That one had a maple top, and I didn’t sell it, I just didn’t buy it.

I’d buy the linked one though... I might still if it’s available in March when my buying ban is lifted.

Did you go to RTRV? I went with Zilmo the week after Thanksgiving (for the second time). We had an absolute blast. I hope you got to go. GREAT show.

Yeah this was our third time, we had seats literally five feet from the stage. The new hotel and club they are in is awesome, much smaller and intimate. Stage is tight like a good size bar, and they did away with the ‘skits’ which makes for a cooler show. Same music though which rocks. Howie was there flying the PRS flag, and again came out for the first song with an SE which is cool.

I wish you did score it. Would love to see you work your magic on it. Those studios are killer when whole.

It's been sold/moved around to a few GC's in the past year, I've been watching it. So there might still be a chance... just figured since you were in Vegas...

Back