SItting in an airport on my way to Vegas.....

Have a great time!

But if what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, how will you be able to tell us about your adventures in the local guitar shops??:p

Safe travels. Looking forward to a minute by minute breakdown of your adventures!

So far the trip is weak.......landed with a wheezing cough and aches......drove my mom to the hospital last week with pneumonia......hope I didn’t get it......

But tonight is raiding the rock vault so some kick ass music should. Improve my mood.

Oh, man. Sorry to hear. Hope all is well.

Stay safe and have a good time. WEDGE RULES!!!

So yesterday after two days of feeling like death warmed over I go to the local hospital. Mistake. 9 hours from admission to release......seems the other hospitals in town are turning people away cause they are so full that this one is the only one open. So i go in for a cough and aches and nine hours later I am told I have bronchitis. Good news is this morning after medication I feel terrific.

Now I have to say I wish I could have smuggled ina camera. Talk about characters in the Vegas ER.

Good times

Yeah I would have been hugely bummed after nine hours if they told me I was fine and to just take some aspirin and tough it out.

I've had that happen... and then the f@ckin' bill comes a month later, and I'm like "For What!?!?" :mad:

So yesterday after two days of feeling like death warmed over I go to the local hospital. Mistake. 9 hours from admission to release......seems the other hospitals in town are turning people away cause they are so full that this one is the only one open. So i go in for a cough and aches and nine hours later I am told I have bronchitis. Good news is this morning after medication I feel terrific.

Now I have to say I wish I could have smuggled ina camera. Talk about characters in the Vegas ER.

Good times
Thank god I didn’t upload Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, I’d have felt responsible in some way for your pain!

Back