I f*cking love my SE

You see this down here - the report button? Just use it if something bothers you. It‘s very simple. No need to pontificate and get Into holier than thou battles. :)
l
l
l
l
v
Why would I report Op? He’s not even the one who said it. Only took issue with being called sensitive for mentioning it. holier than thou ain’t to cool either.

The flip side is when it bothers you so much that you gotta rant about it to strangers.
Saying it’s not kosher to the group in which it was said is ranting to strangers?? ok. I’ll try to calm myself down. :D

Seriously though the last thing we need is to go reporting stuff like a bunch of Karens (edit-busters). They pretty much leave us alone to crack our jokes and banter back and forth like the knuckleheads we are. I think we can handle a little word scrabble amongst ourselves..

Seriously though the last thing we need is to go reporting stuff like a bunch of Karens (edit-busters). They pretty much leave us alone to crack our jokes and banter back and forth like the knuckleheads we are. I think we can handle a little word scrabble amongst ourselves..
True..leave that for the likes of Farcebook.

I got suspended last night from a group there....lol. Buggered if I can even remember what I posted.

What's the difference between HOA board members and Farcebook admins?

Probably something but I'm struggling to come up with any type of answer , witty or otherwise.

Yeah that fell as flat as a week old fart....:confused:

Why would I report Op? He’s not even the one who said it. Only took issue with being called sensitive for mentioning it. holier than thou ain’t to cool either.

Saying it’s not kosher to the group in which it was said is ranting to strangers?? ok. I’ll try to calm myself down. :D
:rolleyes:Oh, well.

Totally agree with this. I have never reported anyone and I never will. It’s the being preached to that blows and if using the report button will curtail that, all the better.

Last edited:
The reason this kind of blew up a little is because it is skirting very close to rule number 2 for the forum. It may be a good idea to review the forum rules here.

The reason this kind of blew up a little is because it is skirting very close to rule number 2 for the forum. It may be a good idea to review the forum rules here.

Wait...you mean you have rules here? :cool:

We pretty much live on the edge of #2. :D

Back