Signs you're all about PRS

justmund

Plank Spanker
Again a little bit of fun, make 'em real or make 'em up, what are the signs you're all about PRS?

I'll start:

-Squabbins now look "right" to me, and rounded pickups just look "wrong' (this is a real one)

- On a job application, you fill in the section that says 'Experience' by stating how many PRS Experiences you attended and what you bought at each one.

- For you the word 'quilt' is never about fabric or bed coverings.

- You have memorized the inventory of all of your favorite PRS dealers.

- You have strong feelings about birds.

- V-12 does not refer to an engine.

- When someone posts a thread about blue lined cases, you're interested.

- You wonder what the heck PRS strap buttons are doing on Fender basses.

- PS does not mean postscript.

- You might send your DGT to the PTC for some TLC.

- Deep Dish ain't pizza, even if you're in Chicago.

- MA Pete's Chronicles might be the most interesting story you've ever read.

- Your favorite color is paisley.

- When someone says, "What's your favorite pattern?" You answer, "Yes,"

Last edited:
You start hanging PRS flags on your wall...

13.jpg

In packing for a trip last weekend, I discovered that most of my shirts and sweatshirts were purchased at the various Experiences. I have PRS logo stickers on both my vehicles and on some of my work stuff.

I think this is an easy one...whenever you enter guitar stores, you walk straight past other manufacturers, and straight to the PRS section!!!

You see a band playing a song that's not particularly appealing to you, but you stay tuned because of a PRSi sighting.

You can't fit your PRS hardshell case into your car's tiny trunk, so you buy a PRS SE just to get the gig bag which does fit.

When you tell your wife, after she finds all your posts on this Forum, that PRS is the male version of PMS.

You walk in to a guitar shop and scan headstocks before bodies... Yes... you are a headstock SNOB!
I do this, there's a local music store that has started stocking SEs (no US tho...) and I got very excited when I walked in there last time. I asked them to get in some SE acoustics in too...

You're on a little long weekend getaway at the beach but it's raining. Your wife wants to go to some outlet shops so you search the net for PRS dealers nearby. Damned shame the closest one is the equivalent of driving halfway home.

You buy the same shirt as Paul Reed Smith and knock on wood to hear the sound

You check the guitar shop hourly just to see of Brent has a crazy deal

Back