Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

Going for a little ride with my just-arrived SE SAS. Great feeling guitar.

Hot axe! Congrats on that score!! So what effects if any did you have on that tone? And what amp/cabs were you playing through if you don't mind sharing. Or is that straight DI? Just trying to figure out how "pure" that tone is to what is produced by just the guitar ;~)) Thanks for sharing!!! Seriously considering one of those especially with the 20% discount right now through the holidays.

Hello PRS friends :cool:

This week I covered Led Zeppelin's Four sticks with one of my friends on the drums!
To extract Robert Plant voice I used Splitter Audio, an AI based software
I loved how Jimmy Page sound dirty even with so little distortion! I started with a huge amount of gain, but then listening to the original record I started to lower it, ...a lot!
Guitar is my CE24 semi-hollow, and for amp and effects I used the boss gt1000core
Hope you'll enjoy!

Hot axe! Congrats on that score!! So what effects if any did you have on that tone? And what amp/cabs were you playing through if you don't mind sharing. Or is that straight DI? Just trying to figure out how "pure" that tone is to what is produced by just the guitar ;~)) Thanks for sharing!!! Seriously considering one of those especially with the 20% discount right now through the holidays.

It’s a preset called Top Gun ;)

Back