Dragon II pickups
Was featured in a Premiere Guitar blog
Neck recently refinned
Awaiting new nut

586p.jpg

586p2.jpg

586p4.jpg

586p3.jpg

Wow - some real pretty stuff already shown.

I have a beat up, played the snot out of, already been totally refretted once, not quite 7lbs, 1995 Custom 22 that is as plain jane as you can get but is honestly one of the finest guitars I've ever owned or touched.

I've owned well over 50+ PRSi in my day; this is the "ONE" for me.

IMG_6154.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0196.jpg

I need to take a photograph of my one-off, but the guitar shown below is my 57/08-equipped Mira Korina.

ModdedMiraK-1.jpg

ModdedMiraK-2.jpg

07 Royal Blue Custom 24 with the WT neck, Birds, HFS/ Vin Bass and a 5 way rotary.
I never really had a PRS that I had picked up really speak to me until I found this one for a song at a local Pawn shop about 6 months ago. Now it's all I play out! Love the way it responds but am struggling on the playability a bit because of the antiquated tight 10 radius on the board. I wish I could buy a CU24 with a flatter radius and jumbos without going full CS and breaking the bank! The 10 radius is the ONLY thing so far about this one I don't like. All my other guitars are 16 to 20 radius so the overly rounded board radius has been a real challenge to get used to dealing with in particular above the 12th fret. To be frank if I had to buy one new because of this I would buy a Carvin CT not a PRS simply because the PRS is already 3X the $$ of the Carvin and I still can't get a fretboard radius that I am comfortable with unless I pay a LOT more and go CS!
Enough of that here is my CU24 picked this one up for $800 OTD!!
DSCF0787.jpg

DSCF0789.jpg

DSCF0785.jpg

My only PRS now. An 08 DGT w Moons. I'm working on getting another Custom soon. I have stupidly sold off some great PRSi in a misguided tone search. NOw I'm getting back to what works for me.

IMG-20120208-00067.jpg

Back