Should I refinish?

Refinish?

• Yes

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters
To be clear, the guitar isn’t going anywhere. I’m not worried about resale. As much as I’d like to add a guitar, I don’t see that happening. As badass as it looks, I’ve kinda always felt it’s so hard to see the top which makes me sad cause it’s such an awesome piece of wood.

Like fifteen years ago I had a killer custom 22 that was a dark royal blue and I could barely make out the top unless I was right up on it. Was a ten top but I remember thinking I wish it was a lighter or different color.

To be clear, the guitar isn’t going anywhere. I’m not worried about resale. As much as I’d like to add a guitar, I don’t see that happening. As badass as it looks, I’ve kinda always felt it’s so hard to see the top which makes me sad cause it’s such an awesome piece of wood.

It’s your guitar, so there’s nothing wrong with making yourself happy!

This guitar is why I voted no. I just couldn’t change it, even though the quilt can get lost.
CK_151BabyDragonDetail.JPG

But do what feels right with yours.

It’s your guitar, so there’s nothing wrong with making yourself happy!

+1

Socrates believed that all human beings want to be happy and that happiness is the ultimate goal of all human activity.

And Carl Spackler quoted the Lama, “When you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

+1
And Carl Spackler quoted the Lama, “When you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

But how does the lama know, if he hasn’t already died (We’re ignoring the concept of reincarnation here for purposes of this discussion, since that’s unprovable as well)?

Based on this response, you know what to do!

I almost sold/traded my Cu22 on several occasions due to its appearance. Then I played it! In my case the refin was the thing that made it a keeper. Even though I did sell it in the purge, but got it back before CME sold it.

Back