Which Mira should I get?

Which Mira?

• Road worn core

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Semi hollow S2 in a bangin’ color

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Oh, not much. My problem is wanting a bunch of gear for something I’m not currently doing.
I have the same problem - I'm equipped to create orchestral scores for...uh...no freakin' reason at all except my own semi-amusement!

But I get stuff to do it anyway.

Is your band kinda done?
No, I’ve just got a bunch of gear I’d like to do something different with. I use it all for little parts here and there when I record. Problem is I barely have time for the one band. I’d just like to do something different style wise.

I feel that. Ours is 13 or 14 (a rescue, so not really sure). She needs help down the steps every day due to her eyesight getting worse. She's ok going upstairs, but appreciates a boost. Same thing on the walks. Some days longer, some days shorter. She's been a little "different" since we lost her "brother" 2.5 years ago. Hoping for the best.
It’s heartbreaking to watch the very apparent deterioration of our pets. Our 16 year old Aussie is almost blind and deaf but occasionally she’ll pull something off that leaves me in tearful laughter…there is NOTHING like love affair with a Dog.

Prob still honeymooning and I will say I'm super impressed with my SE Mira! The size, weight, feel and pickups are stellar to me. You could start with one of this model while you search for the next Mira...I know I am.

$.02 here, good luck!

And I've said goodbye to a few doggo and cat friends in the last 10 years. Its never really easy but they have good lives at this house! Our 20 year old cat (black named Cocoa Bean) died in his sleep which I'd never had happen before, and was heartbreaking. Still have 4 cats 2 dogs and a bird.

Back