Should I Pull the trigger on this?

Last edited:
Well, we're ALWAYS gonna say hell yes to a new guitar!!!
But I'd be mindful of the new nut...it definitely appears to be a replacement...and may be sitting a tad low(???)
Hit the open low E a few times and check for buzz...A new nut isn't much $$$, so I say heck yes, too.

Ok, trigger pulled, the damage is done. The thing is stellar.
First thing I thought was "this has ruined the other guitars forever". Of course it is not 100% like this...it is almost true though. It plays incredible and the pickups are insane. Tuners are super good, I abused the tremolo and stayed in tune. Couldn't find a con so far, I even like the pickup selector!
Pics will follow!
Thanks a lot, Enablers! :D

First thing I thought was "this has ruined the other guitars forever". Of course it is not 100% like this...it is almost true though. It plays incredible and the pickups are insane. Tuners are super good, I abused the tremolo and stayed in tune. Couldn't find a con so far, I even like the pickup selector!
Pics will follow!
Atta boy!

Pics will follow!
Good for you!
Looking forward to the pics!:)

Pics will follow!
Congrats on taking the plunge. Enjoy.

When you go to the firing range and ask this question...the answer will always be yes...as long as your gun/wallet is aimed at the right target, which it certainly was in this case.

Super cool guitar, congrats and enjoy!!!

Back