Should I Pull the trigger on this?

I very much like it, but it is not the most confortable instrument to play...neck-wise is great but other than that I feel that the standard/custom is a much more confortable guitar (every situation)..and a little bit more versatile

I very much like it, but it is not the most confortable instrument to play...neck-wise is great but other than that I feel that the standard/custom is a much more confortable guitar (every situation)..and a little bit more versatile

There's YOUR answer and the only one that counts. Most everyone around here is going to say buy it or keep both. I'm in the later camp, but I'll always have a LP or LP style guitar. If you aren't going to play a guitar there's no need to keep it.

Unless its 'THE' Les Paul that you want to keep forever... trade.. trade ...trade.. I have a 2002 Les Paul that is 'The One' which is staying.. but I have moved other 'lesser' Les Pauls on...

Thank you guys for all the comments!
One last question: what kind of tuners are these in the pics? They look "correct" from behind the headstock but they don't have the wings...

Thank you guys for all the comments!
One last question: what kind of tuners are these in the pics? They look "correct" from behind the headstock but they don't have the wings...
They look to be non-locking aftermarket tuners. Looks like they've been replaced.

The previous owner said it is a custom order because of the rosewood parts of the tuners

Back