Santana Mutilation

OG13 - No guitar under the age of 13 should be allowed to watch this without owner supervision.

And don’t you just love your silver sky headstock now?

Last edited:
What’s the big deal? It’s just a relic.
Yes, too bad it doesn’t say “Fender” on the headstock or this would have tripled the value. In some circles. ;) (not MY circle, for those who were curious. :p).

I guess my first two questions would be:
1) what is the motivation to do something like this?
2) why was there not a sooner point in the process where you went “uh oh!” And stopped?

It’s like... “screwed that up badly. What’s next?” I’m going to agree with whoever said earlier that some people should not be allowed to have power tools, and I’ll add that some people shouldn’t be allowed to have guitars either!

I guess my first two questions would be:
1) what is the motivation to do something like this?
2) why was there not a sooner point in the process where you went “uh oh!” And stopped?

It’s like... “screwed that up badly. What’s next?” I’m going to agree with whoever said earlier that some people should not be allowed to have power tools, and I’ll add that some people shouldn’t be allowed to have guitars either!
My question is:
Is it
1) Elmers
2) LePages

Personally I like the hard stuff... Contact Cement

This really looks more like a “scorned ex” type deal to me. I can’t imagine anyone being that... I’m not allowed to say stupid here, am I? But scorned ex? yeah, that’s believable.

As I said in another thread, some people just shouldn't be allowed to handle tools.

Very true, and I'll add this, some people shouldn't be allowed to procreate...walk freely among us...or think, let alone DO ANYTHING without supervision....

Maybe whoever was watching him was hoping for a HORRIFIC power tool accident? Uh....EPIC FAIL...

I didn't read all the post but man, if Sergio sees this abomination...HA! This seller should run...run far away...really fast...then hide....hide really well..

KING KONG AINT GOT SH!T ON SERGIO!!! This could only upset him more if this window licker had painted it blue....wow...

I didn't read all the post but man, if Sergio sees this abomination...HA! This seller should run...run far away...really fast...then hide....hide really well..

KING KONG AINT GOT SH!T ON SERGIO!!! ..
Too late!! :mad:

Back