S2 Series

balow34

So has it been made openly clear that the S2 series of guitars is slowly fading away??? Not a single announcement regarding any S2 models. Shame. Great build for a guitar, much more affordable and US built guitar.

Mine aren't fading at all.
They are as vibrant as ever.

:p

WHz299K.jpg

The current ones on the catalog are still great. A lot of people, myself included, were able to get into PRS due to them. We just have to accept that Covid has forced them to steamline a lot. Also, last year was an anniversary year, so we wouldn't have as much new releases as expected anyway.

The current ones on the catalog are still great. A lot of people, myself included, were able to get into PRS due to them. We just have to accept that Covid has forced them to steamline a lot. Also, last year was an anniversary year, so we wouldn't have as much new releases as expected anyway.

100% this. Covid made a mess, we owe small companies some patience.

They're still behind in their S2 594 orders. Why introduce new backorders, when they haven't caught up with the present ones? This doesn't mean they won't make any other new models this year. The S2 line has done well for PRS, and are very nice quality. I have an S2 Studio, and an S2 Custom 24. Both are very fine guitars that I gigged regularly in the good old days, when we gigged.

Too bad no pattern regular neck on a thinline. I would love to see a 594 hollowbody in satin plain top and back.

Back