Purple Archon? Oh yeah!

Me trying to lift a 4x would be like the weakest force imaginable meeting the immovable object. :(
Cart it in, set it up, never move it again, just rock the crap out of it. I had my 50 watt Archon going through the Dr. Z Zbest and the Mesa 2x12 vert. It was HUGE sounding.

Cart it in, set it up, never move it again, just rock the crap out of it. I had my 50 watt Archon going through the Dr. Z Zbest and the Mesa 2x12 vert. It was HUGE sounding.

I have no doubt! I produced some material at a studio that had a Marshall 412 from the late 60s, beat looking, but worked great. I ran my Two-Rock Onys Sig through it - unbelievable.

But I do move gear around in my place. It’s sort of a masochistic sport. I do it for the sheer hell of it.

PS, I really love the Mesa 212 Vertical. I’ve never had one, but it’s a really great cab because...no bending down to adjust amp controls (saves contortions).

PS, I really love the Mesa 212 Vertical. I’ve never had one, but it’s a really great cab because...no bending down to adjust amp controls (saves contortions).

Why do you think I stack my wee Mesa on top of another 12 cabinet!;)

Matt... thank you!
Now my consignment customer can buy this...
0265308-2T.jpg

Back