PRS store discounts

Aaaaaaaannnnd it arrived....lol . . . So, I guess this is a "NSD"....lmao

193639262_10165321785555331_6933068392825761042_n.jpg

Mine hasn’t shrunk. I wash in cold, dry on low for 20 and then hang them on a rack to finish drying.

I think the number was 225, or something like that. For those who might be wondering, there’s just a sticker on the box that says xxx of 500. Certainly nothing special. It’s not as though the glasses are etched.

I saw in this store attractive discounts and therefore decided to look at their products. The first purchase at a low price was a nice wristwatch on a gold chain. I also looked at an acoustic guitar which had an interesting discount. It really appealed to me, and so I decided to purchase this version of a guitar that I had never owned before. A service like https://www.dontpayfull.com/page/sweepstakes helped me with my purchase. It is incredibly convenient every time when it comes to shopping.

Last edited:
Getting branded stuff up here is like pulling hen's teeth. PRS has told me they don't sell "goodies" direct to Canada. Would really like a PRS strap for my Piezo when it comes but unless I can find one on Amazon or flea-bay I'm kinda hooped. Would about kill for a polo shirt too but that's out of the realm of likelihood. I guess I could always move....

Getting branded stuff up here is like pulling hen's teeth. PRS has told me they don't sell "goodies" direct to Canada. Would really like a PRS strap for my Piezo when it comes but unless I can find one on Amazon or flea-bay I'm kinda hooped. Would about kill for a polo shirt too but that's out of the realm of likelihood. I guess I could always move....
PM me what you want. I'll order it and ship it to you once I get it. We can work out payment on the backend,

Back