PRS SE Bernie Marsden Mods (Again)

9miVoau.jpeg

Don’t know if anybody is interested but there is a Bernie Marsden on EBay right now in the U.K. for £749 of good offer . This looks to be in great condition and if you love these it has the upgraded pickups and coil tap

Been asked on the DMs what changes I have made . I think 1st thing to say was cost was not a consideration as I bought this to replace my LP Standard I was selling do it was self funding and I have a much much better guitar so here are upgrades .
Schaller Signum gold plated bridge
Schaller S locks gold
Graphtec Tusq nut
Suhr Aldridge Gold coloured Bridge and Neck pickups.
Imperial 500k CTS volume and Tone pots with cloth wire.
Gotoh Football style jackplate and socket.
Musiclily Pro speed knobs, 3 way selector
switch,
Kluson Revolution 19:1 locking machineheads.
Tourtech LP hard case
Only outstanding thing is to Change the truss rod cover from Bernie Marsden ( sorry Bernie) to a personalised cover with my name and
Custom on it .

Been asked on the DMs what changes I have made . I think 1st thing to say was cost was not a consideration as I bought this to replace my LP Standard I was selling do it was self funding and I have a much much better guitar so here are upgrades .
Schaller Signum gold plated bridge
Schaller S locks gold
Graphtec Tusq nut
Suhr Aldridge Gold coloured Bridge and Neck pickups.
Imperial 500k CTS volume and Tone pots with cloth wire.
Gotoh Football style jackplate and socket.
Musiclily Pro speed knobs, 3 way selector
switch,
Kluson Revolution 19:1 locking machineheads.
Tourtech LP hard case
Only outstanding thing is to Change the truss rod cover from Bernie Marsden ( sorry Bernie) to a personalised cover with my name and
Custom on it .
Love it!

The tuners you need are 8.8 vintage style to match klusons . Tip if can reuse the existing bushings do so I had some that were stuck that ruined the headstock when they were removed . If you get the 8.8 it’s not an issue

Back