PRS Family Photos thread

Oh and a little of this

Room.jpg
that racing stripe scheme is hot! Good stuff. This thread has been awesome, to meander through. Lol...

Today, it's safe to say that chaos leads to change.

An unexpected car repair expense lead me to sell off some gear...

IMG_0615.jpg

...as well as my wife's bass amp that she really didn't care for. Also, I traded my first ever PRS SE 245...

IMG_0167.jpg

...for a PRS SE Zach Meyers!!!

IMG_1869.jpg

And now for the updated family photo...

IMG_1868.jpg

I've been wanting to get the SE ZM for awhile since I found the bridge on my SE Marty Friedman to be nice and comfortable; and knowing that the ZM model has the same bridge. For now, my collection is complete...I have a semi-hollow, an acoustic, a 7-string and a downtuned 6-string...and I'm happy!!!
Nice!

I know I'm really late seeing this but..... Not an investment banker, just a broken down former over spender. I'm actually grateful for my oversized collection, I lived off the proceeds from selling them these last 18 months since injuring myself into a medical retirement.

Hey man it's good to see you on here!
It's been a wile, Sry about the injury.

I know I'm really late seeing this but..... Not an investment banker, just a broken down former over spender. I'm actually grateful for my oversized collection, I lived off the proceeds from selling them these last 18 months since injuring myself into a medical retirement.

Crikey, sorry to hear that!!

And as predicted in my very own post, I have procured another new-to-me PRS, so this family photo is now out of date.

Drats! :)

Don't know when I'll have the time and wherewithal to do another shoot, might need to wait until my next acquisition...which will probably be Christmas if I get what I asked Santa for!

Here is today's family photo taken in the Florida sunshine. The fencing from a previous shoot is now gone (deer aren't messing with the pond), so I had to lean them up against the lanai screen (yes, the pool area needs a cleaning). Sun is overhead, which doesn't really show off the flame as well as when lower in the sky. If I had gotten up earlier it might have helped...

IMG_0357-2_1200_zpswzzh6kiy.jpg

L-R:
2013 SE CU24-7
2007 SAS
2002 CU24
2014 SE ZM Spalted
2006 Spruce HB Piezo
2011 305
2013 SE MM Baritone
2014 P24 Trem
2011 SE Akerfeldt
2013 SE Angelus Custom

I will re-iterate what I said in a previous family shot: I need more color in the collection, a yellow like a Santana Yellow or even more "yellow", and a bright green, like an Eriza Verde, and more blue would be cool, perhaps a Faded Blue Jean. Hmm, will starting looking for a P245 SH in something along those lines (I think Eriza Verde was discontinued as a color choice in the Core colors before the P245 SH was released...).

I also want a 277 Semi-hollow Baritone, and the Gray-Black looks like it would go well to the left of the Amethyst SE 24-7...

Oh, and as I foreshadowed in the previous post below, when I took that shot I had just got the SAS, and I wondered when I'd get my next PRSi. Within a month or two I had two more PRSi. I obtained the 305 recently, so maybe I am set to repeat the pattern?

My previous outdoor shot post, for comparison:

better shot of the core's still not really good though, I'm such a procrastinator at these things

That is a very nice collection! So, based on your phraseology, are you going to post a group shot of your non-core PRSi?

That is a very nice collection! So, based on your phraseology, are you going to post a group shot of your non-core PRSi?

Eventually yes, The problem is getting the room that has all my gear setup so i can finally get everything out. Its my Sister-In-Law's old room and she still has a bunch of her stuff in there.

Sorry to hear that, Joe. Hope you're doing well.

Back