PRS Experience - Any news?

I step away from the forum for a minute, and come back to chaos...

Read that Shawn no longer at PRS (in another thread).

Signature Club canceled.

And still no in-person Experience 2022...for which I came looking because the airline helpfully reminded me (this morning) that the credits from the tickets I bought in 2020 for Experience are going to expire soon. :(

ARGH.

Dave

Last edited:
I step away from the forum for a minute, and come back to chaos...

Read that Shawn no longer at PRS (in another thread).

Signature Club canceled.

And still no in-person Experience 2022...for which I came looking because the airline helpfully reminded me (this morning) that the credit from the tickets I bought in 2020 for Experience are going to expire soon. :(

ARGH.

Dave

I reaaaaallllly just had to stop myself from making a political comment here. I was *this* close, then realized this isn't the place!

OTOH, yes, all of the above are true!
Though I didn't realize that Shawn was gone? I thought he was working on other things w/in PRS?

I reaaaaallllly just had to stop myself from making a political comment here. I was *this* close, then realized this isn't the place!

OTOH, yes, all of the above are true!
Though I didn't realize that Shawn was gone? I thought he was working on other things w/in PRS?
Huh. Didn't realize that my post would have motivated a political comment. My opening line (and the whole post, really) was meant in jest. No sense of entitlement here.

I believe the information about Shawn came from the thread about PRS Customer Service issues...so he might well be working in another area.

Huh. Didn't realize that my post would have motivated a political comment. My opening line (and the whole post, really) was meant in jest. No sense of entitlement here.

I believe the information about Shawn came from the thread about PRS Customer Service issues...so he might well be working in another area.
Yeah, not your post's fault. I was (mostly) joking about everyone on Social Media blaming everyone else for the COVID fallout. That's the reason for a lot of those changes in your post.

Ah, ok, I think I missed that one.

Back