PRS Experience - Any news?

I was there in 2018 when an immense storm came through which had the majority of people running into the building.
I immediately ran over to the beer tent with Tyler Larson and his wife to get some free beer! Weather be damned!
Like a boss!

Ok, I'll revive this old thread. I've been saving up my COVID pennies. I really want to be able to go to a PRS Experience again and buy a guitar!

You've got to get that elusive invite, first! :p
Well, we know that ain't coming, so I'm going all "Wedding Crashers" if they ever have one. I'm Uncle Ned's nephew.
Nobody will notice me and I won't bother a soul. I've never gone uninvited to anything in my life, but at my age, I'm going to start doing what the heck I want, whether they want me there or not! :p

Well, we know that ain't coming, so I'm going all "Wedding Crashers" if they ever have one. I'm Uncle Ned's nephew.
Nobody will notice me and I won't bother a soul. I've never gone uninvited to anything in my life, but at my age, I'm going to start doing what the heck I want, whether they want me there or not! :p
Aw heck Howie, you can come as my +1

Aw heck Howie, you can come as my +1
And if you change your mind, I'm going with my original plan: I get Bob to go, and when we get there, I take the "DreamTheaterRules" and "CandidPicker" name tags and swap them. Ole Bob is going to have one HECK of a weekend!

Back