PRS Experience - Any news?

And if you change your mind, I'm going with my original plan: I get Bob to go, and when we get there, I take the "DreamTheaterRules" and "CandidPicker" name tags and swap them. Ole Bob is going to have one HECK of a weekend!

Ooh! Forum members swap places and nobody's the wiser! Sneaky! It's a wonder nobody's thought of that before!

Ooh! Forum members swap places and nobody's the wiser! Sneaky! It's a wonder nobody's thought of that before!
I wasn’t going to share this ahead of time, so as not to spoil the fun, but on day two I plan to have CandidPicker and Sergio swap name tags… so, Sergio would have mine, CandidPicker would have Sergio’s and I’d have CandidPickers!

Talk about a personality mashup! :p:p:p

And, I realize I might end up in jail, but the video footage would make sure I didn’t get convicted.

I wasn’t going to share this ahead of time, so as not to spoil the fun, but on day two I plan to have CandidPicker and Sergio swap name tags… so, Sergio would have mine, CandidPicker would have Sergio’s and I’d have CandidPickers!

Talk about a personality mashup! :p:p:p

And, I realize I might end up in jail, but the video footage would make sure I didn’t get convicted.

Bob de Blanc! (giggle)

Perhaps each name tag should have three forum names on it, and the participant with the most matches wins an extra trophy point.
That would be fun for some. Several here would be recognized immediately, but that could be fun for some others.

Back