PRS amps shirt? Let's talk merch!

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
Anyone remember or buy that t-shirt? Was only available for a short time. I missed out. Can't even find a pic with a quick google search.

What is your favorite item of PRS merch past/present?

I remember it. Didn't think I'd be buying a PRS amp, so I didn't get one. A couple months later (if that), no more shirts. I wish they'd do another one.

I still love my blue, long-sleeve PRS shirt w/the birds down the arm. Done in a silver, glittery kind of ink. I baby it now so it doesn't wear out, but I wish I had about three more of them.

Not a big merch guy but I enjoy my PRS lanyard. I keeps my keys on it and it dangles outta my pocket in an effort to impress middle age white guys (which it never does), but then it gets caught around the inside doorknob when I've locked and closed the door and I'm standing outside lookin' at 'em trapped in the door jam from being freshly ripped from my pocket.

I've had them get wrapped up in seatbelt's, catch on cabinet knobs in the kitchen, prove themselves irresistible for cat attacks, have it whip around and hit me in the face when my hands are full of groceries, and start to choke me when they're around my neck and I quickly put on my jacket to take out the trash.

These all sound like negatives but... I find it comforting to already know the cause of my death, it makes me worry less about other things. Like I'm in my own version of Final Destination 6 and I can see it coming. Plus, I know when I'm in the hospital some doctor will see it and be like: "Hey! You play PRS too?" and I'll get special treatment.

Orange t-shirt and the new grey one size hat would be mine.

I wouldn't say lanyard. Once you get one caught if the wife's car door as she's starting to pull away, they lose their luster. :oops::eek: For the record, she claims to have not done it on purpose, or planned it in any way.o_O

I'm a huge fan of the heavyweight black hoodie with the 4 outlines of guitars and the sig on it. Most comfy, best fitting hoodie ever. I wish they do a new design on that same hoodie.

Black thermal long sleeve with the eagle guitar pick, signature, then birds across the bottom. Comfy and warm!

Yes...love the black long sleeve thermal too!! My other apparel favorites are the low profile black baseball cap and the green "rules of tone" t-shirt. I really like their gearbag and backpack as well...both very functional and well made.

What is your favorite item of PRS merch past/present?[/QUOTE]

without a doubt, the smoke grey "rules of tone" t-shirt. the most comfortable t-shirt I have ever worn in my 55 yrs. of life. I own 4, and have bought a few for friends. I want to be buried in this shirt!

Orange t-shirt and the new grey one size hat would be mine.

I wouldn't say lanyard. Once you get one caught if the wife's car door as she's starting to pull away, they lose their luster. :oops::eek: For the record, she claims to have not done it on purpose, or planned it in any way.o_O

I should have mentioned that the orange T is my fave because I cut it off and wear it with my midriff hanging out. :eek:. Goes great with the cutoff jean shorts and knee high socks! :confused:

Black thermal long sleeve with the eagle guitar pick, signature, then birds across the bottom. Comfy and warm!

Yes...love the black long sleeve thermal too!! My other apparel favorites are the low profile black baseball cap and the green "rules of tone" t-shirt. I really like their gearbag and backpack as well...both very functional and well made.
So naturally they don't carry the thermal anymore. I considered it many times but never pulled the trigger. Ah well, almost outta long sleeve weather since we usually skip spring and head straight to summer. I've thought about the gear bag too but not certain what I'd put in it.

I'm hoping PRS does a spring refresh soon. Seems the store selection has narrowed a bit. One thing I wish they'd do is sell pint glasses. I'd buy a set of 8 or so. My favorite glasses to use are my experience pints.

I should have mentioned that the orange T is my fave because I cut it off and wear it with my midriff hanging out. :eek:. Goes great with the cutoff jean shorts and knee high socks! :confused:
So that was you out cutting your lawn like that. :eek::rolleyes:

Never saw the amp shirt or I would have it and wear it. I like the long sleeve tee and thermal shirts and frequently wear them to gigs...probably too much. I look like a shameless PRS billboard with rig and merch. o_O

The PRS black logo stools are my personal fave merch! :)
Love my PRS stool! Can't say I use it a lot as I have a chair I gravitate towards, but it looks great!
So that was you out cutting your lawn like that. :eek::rolleyes:

Never saw the amp shirt or I would have it and wear it. I like the long sleeve tee and thermal shirts and frequently wear them to gigs...probably too much. I look like a shameless PRS billboard with rig and merch. o_O
Was a pretty cool shirt, looked like the amp grill with the holes from what I remember.

Back