Private stock Value?

Yea screwed - Bruce from wildwood just gave me approx value of $6500 - Thanks for the help - If this guitar was in the shorter LP scale it would be my favorite of all time - my old hands need the shorter scale.

Maybe try to leverage the guitar for a trade in on a scale length shorter than a LP scale such as a SC245 or a McCarty 594.

If course it is...but not nearly enough time to develop a “damage control” plan that will mitigate any marital repercussions.

The hog ce I bought was declared a flip guitar but wife didn't buy that for a second.

Still have guitar but don't have the option of the BS flip it excuse!

I have a thing for trailers too. I travel a bit for work in east half of Iowa so If I see a trailer I can get CHEAP I'll buy it and drag it home.

Last one I bought I got stupid cheap. New tires and wheels, replaced spring hangers and bushings, fab and weld on heavy duty fenders, built wheel chocks and presto.....new dirt bike trailer!!!!!!

So now, at least I didn't buy another trailer OR at least I didn't buy another guitar!!!!

<snip>

Expensive used guitars don’t really seem to be moving as much lately. JFB and I watched a Private Stock Doubleneck sell for $5000 on eBay the other day.

Great time to buy though!
Yes, it most definitely is. And the guy who bought that doubleneck is grinning like a little kid at Christmas today. :D

Back