Private stock Value?

Jamme

What is the value of a Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #3157 DGT with stoptail #5 of 20 2011 ? Paid $7500 a year ago - need to sell am I screwed? thanks

am I screwed?

Probably. But there are always exceptions, and DGT’s are still pretty popular.

Expensive used guitars don’t really seem to be moving as much lately. JFB and I watched a Private Stock Doubleneck sell for $5000 on eBay the other day.

Great time to buy though!

Yea screwed - Bruce from wildwood just gave me approx value of $6500 - Thanks for the help - If this guitar was in the shorter LP scale it would be my favorite of all time - my old hands need the shorter scale.

Yea screwed - Bruce from wildwood just gave me approx value of $6500 - Thanks for the help - If this guitar was in the shorter LP scale it would be my favorite of all time - my old hands need the shorter scale.

If you don’t need the money, you could always try trading it for another guitar with a shorter scale, or perhaps two cheaper guitars and then sell one...

yea I do need the money but a nice LP or shorter scale PRS (don't tell the wife) a little cash would be nice - reaching out to people- wish me luck.

Back