Broken Clasp/lock on Private stock case! ARGH!!!

PRSWILL

This past weekend, the left latch on my Private stock case broke off!! Argh! How do I get this fixed? As I am sure anyone with a Wood Library/ Private stock knows, these cases are pretty nice. I'd like to get it fixed- before replacing the case- but it's riveted in and not sure how to get it fixed without messing with the inside.
Thoughts?

This past weekend, the left latch on my Private stock case broke off!! Argh! How do I get this fixed? As I am sure anyone with a Wood Library/ Private stock knows, these cases are pretty nice. I'd like to get it fixed- before replacing the case- but it's riveted in and not sure how to get it fixed without messing with the inside.
Thoughts?
I have some PS cases, too, and they are nice!

Rivets can be removed and the latches replaced, but if you're like me (all thumbs!) you'll probably want to have a luggage repair shop do the work so you don't mess up a $500+ case.

I have no idea if this company is good - never used them, no affiliation - but it's the type of place I'd call. Not sure I'd take it to a typical shoe repair shop that also does luggage.

I have repaired a couple of my cases for other brand guitars. I had a locking latch on my 335 case break. I found the latch online with the rivets. It was pretty easy to replace. I bought a Suhr Modern used and when it showed up the handle on the case was trashed. I found a replacement online and it came with the rivets as well. This one was a little harder to do but I was able to do it with some normal tools and didn't need anything special for it. The rivets have tabs on them that you can take needle nose pliers and bend a curve in them then use other pliers to finish the bend back into the wood of the case. Getting to the back side can be a pain depending on where the rivets are located. Outside of that, it wasn't all that bad.

I had a similar issue last year. The handle to my artist case snapped. Luggage repair shop did the trick!

Back