Pomagranite. Tomorrow. Finally.

Tag

Pics as soon as it gets here. WHEW.
Blue one (my first PS) to be here in about 2 weeks. In final sanding now, then assembled, then on its way home.

Hey Tag, if you can own it, you can spell it: pomegranate. ;)

DAMN LES! :redface: I must have spelled it a million ways and I can never get it right. :( Oh well...... Let me try again!......... Pomigranite????

:D :p ;)

So totally disappointing. The guitar is the same color it was. It looks like they sanded it out to make it "lighter", or like I left it in the sun for 3-4 months. Still totally maroon, and not like the sample color at all. I will post pics later when I get some time, I have to get back to work. The top is so perfect and off the charts, it will be extremely painful to let it go. I put so much time and effort into it. I was given the option of money back or rebuild if I was not happy, so that is the route I want to take. I just have to see how to proceed with a rebuild now.

I gotta wonder where the failure occurred.

I dont know, but here I am back in the exact same spot I was in, and here is my final verdict. I cant send it back. I have to deal with the color. Its about 6.5 lbs with a Brazz y neck, the best Quilted top (for insane quilt) I have ever seen, and sounds about as good as a guitar can sound. Forgive my first knee jerk color shock post. yes, I am EXTREMELY disapointed in the color. I probably liked it before more than the new faded, washed out version, but the guitar is UNREAL as a musical instrument. Hopefully I will be able to order another at some future time and get one in the Pomegranate color I wanted so badly.

Just tell people it is the ugliest guitar you own and play it in good health. You could make a running joke out of it. Every time you bring in on stage (for example) you could tell the audience "this here is my "ugly git".

Just tell people it is the ugliest guitar you own and play it in good health. You could make a running joke out of it. Every time you bring in on stage (for example) you could tell the audience "this here is my "ugly git".

This new color is called "Rotten Pomegranate". :biggrin:........... The battery to my camera is charging now. Pics as soon as its ready.

Back