New member. PRS convert.

revtime

Hello.
I had a Santana years ago and it just wasnt for me. Figured PRS just wasnt my thing.
I picked up an SE 24 08 2 months ago that was modded with Suhr Thornbuckers. Didnt know till I got it home. It was the newer one in a cool eriza verde finish. I really liked the neck and it sounded and played great. I wondered if all the newer ones were this good. I found a McCarty 594 se for a steal on reverb. Oh my is it heavenly. Then the 20% blowout and a storm grey silver sky se is hangin on the wall.
They got locking tuners cuz I put em on just about everything.
Pics aint as easy here as other forums it seems. But as soon as I figure it out I will get some up.

Welcome!!!! 3 new PRSi in a couple of months?

*does quick calculations*

Yep, you're right on target. :D

And you know this already, but...

pics.gif

Hello.
I had a Santana years ago and it just wasnt for me. Figured PRS just wasnt my thing.
I picked up an SE 24 08 2 months ago that was modded with Suhr Thornbuckers. Didnt know till I got it home. It was the newer one in a cool eriza verde finish. I really liked the neck and it sounded and played great. I wondered if all the newer ones were this good. I found a McCarty 594 se for a steal on reverb. Oh my is it heavenly. Then the 20% blowout and a storm grey silver sky se is hangin on the wall.
They got locking tuners cuz I put em on just about everything.
Pics aint as easy here as other forums it seems. But as soon as I figure it out I will get some up.
qk0vbHz.jpeg

Thank you all.
After doing some research I am going to wait until the forum gets updated to modern specs for pictures.
Other sites are stupid easy to upload from my phone.
This one is stuck in the dark ages.

Yea you have to have a account on Imgr or something. Then upload the pic there. Then copy image address and use the little "insert image" and paste that image address there. Lots of steps but Its been something I got used to, because this is probably the place I post the most pics Tbh.

Thank you all.
After doing some research I am going to wait until the forum gets updated to modern specs for pictures.
Other sites are stupid easy to upload from my phone.
This one is stuck in the dark ages.
Don't hold your breath! There are a number of threads here on the forum yipping about this issue and I believe it is unlikely we are going to see image hosting by PRS any time soon unless they find a way to monetize it to support the cost of managing it ;~))

Here is another link with tutorials on image posting here as well as all known links to other tutorials on this topic! If you need assistance, feel free to PM me and I will help with whatever I can!

Back