Applauding new S2 Standard 22

Sancho Panza

I bought a brand new S2 Standard 22 recently for a good price in UK from Andertons. I though they had stopped making these models. Sale or return online, and I was half expecing it wasnt going to be worth the cash. I have a SE EG HSS and a Soapbar 2 already. I had thought the S2 was just US made and different pickups and thats about it. But it is totally superb IMHO. Heavier, with much better sustain and lovely warm and rich sound. Spot on. The SE's I will sell now. Thanks PRS.

I was thinking about picking one of those up when Anderton's put them on offer. What colour did you get?

Congrats! S2 standards rock! Excellent choice...

Pics or its hello kitty

I have an S2 standard, but I’m not sure it’s the best of the S2 line. My S2 studio is very nice. As is my 35th anniversary. I’m pretty happy with all 3 of my S2s.

I was thinking about picking one of those up when Anderton's put them on offer. What colour did you get?
I got the last tobacco sunburst. I got a frost green first but found it too much for me and swapped over. I looked the other day and they just had black left

Back