Pink SS? Maple? NAMM?

My savings account says that his powers are being used for evil.
I think not! Just imagine all of the joy that you would experience buy (see what I did there) owning, and playing a Midnight Rose SS. You could reach enlightenment. You could change the world. You could be Queen!

One of my bucket list destinations is Paisley Park. I've already met Mike, so that's one check. But I'd love to see that place, along with Sun Studios, Abbey Road (inside - I've been on the sidewalk outside the property)...

I saw inside Abbey Road. David Gilmour took me there while he was doing guide tracks for some new songs. I enjoyed playing rhythm guitar for him while he worked up solos.

That was when I woke up. Dammit.

My delay is due to the fact that I’d have to move one of my existing guitars along and the SS, although beautiful, still has a radius that I don’t care for. My current strats have 12 inch radius so I’m used to that.

Decisions, decisions.

“Not excused.”

“Has a radius I don’t like.”

“Not excused. This is what you said you wanted. There was nothing about radius. You made a pact. I’ll take your soul now, please.”

“My eternal soul?”

“Yes, even though I don’t believe in souls, heaven or hell. One soul, please. Come on. Haven’t got all eternity.”

Back