Pink SS? Maple? NAMM?

Wait, you? I thought Bodia was waiting for a pink one. (And, with that comes the thought... how long before there is a REAL pink one? I’m taking 2 years in the office pool, before we have a Bonnie Pink SS)
I ALMOST bought a used White one that I was going to have refinished. Almost.

I don’t even like pink. I think my mama put a pink bow in my hair for my pre-K school pic and that was the end of my relationship with pink. No pink clothes, no pink guns, no pink guitars.

But this Midnight Rose color is pink-ish, kinda muted peach-like. I dig it. My mind doesn’t see it as pink.

I think I might dig that Nebula color more though... but there’s no way I’d get one if only 500 are being made.
That the ticket. I wouldn’t buy a pink guitar. It’s pink. Pink. Pink. Pink. I’ll just keep saying that.

I haven’t found a solution for Nebula. That looks likely to end up in ménage a trois with my music room wall and a String Swing hanger.

That the ticket. I wouldn’t buy a pink guitar. It’s pink. Pink. Pink. Pink. I’ll just keep saying that.

I haven’t found a solution for Nebula. That looks likely to end up in ménage a trois with my music room wall and a String Swing hanger.

I have to admit that while I don't really care for pink I do actually like prs bonnie pink color.

It looks really good on a figured maple top prs and I wouldn't hesitate to buy one that I could afford.

Why did the PRS people have to send me a NAMM email with that picture of the pink SS with maple board?

Why?

I can’t fight.

No fair.

It’s what I’ve been asking for...

I smell a pre-order. If you do, so will I!

Girl, I got tired of waitin’ for ya!

Is that not the same thing. C’mon @Casi1 eont disappoint us;)

Lol. I hope it’s not the same thing but I heard it’s probably true in things like marriage, grown kids, and PRS Guitars.

My delay is due to the fact that I’d have to move one of my existing guitars along and the SS, although beautiful, still has a radius that I don’t care for. My current strats have 12 inch radius so I’m used to that.

Decisions, decisions.

Lol. I hope it’s not the same thing but I heard it’s probably true in things like marriage, grown kids, and PRS Guitars.

My delay is due to the fact that I’d have to move one of my existing guitars along and the SS, although beautiful, still has a radius that I don’t care for. My current strats have 12 inch radius so I’m used to that.

Decisions, decisions.

Excuses!;)

Back