Photos, let's see 'em

I’m getting my cardio so I don’t have to move in for awhile (hopefully).

I think you're getting all the exercise I'm not, since I've been a potato for almost the whole month, and the end is not in sight. I better get off my ass or the return to karate class is going to kill me!

QSvnwls.jpg

This is Langstone Harbour shortly before lockdown. I last took a picture from this position 35 years ago. It doesn't look any different. The tower in the distance (above the white boat) is a folly I've never managed to see up close.

Below is one of the 2 pubs here. I have not been in there for about 30 years either.

pUvVtQD.jpg

I needed to get my head out of the drama and look beyond this world to get a little perspective. So I busted-out a 1.4x teleconverter and slapped it on the 70-200mm lens for some full-moon shots.

I know there are better moon photos to be had with a simple google search but there is something about being able to see the Tycho crater through my lens that makes it more tangible.

By the way, this is a full-color image, not gray-scale.

i-ChnHFxn.jpg

Last edited:
I´m new here & was doing this exact same thing last night in Germany.
I tracked the moon for 5 hours.
Did you see the satellites passing by?

I needed to get my head out of the drama and look beyond this world to get a little perspective. So I busted-out a 1.4x teleconverter and slapped it on the 70-200mm lens for some full-moon shots.

I know there are better moon photos to be had with a simple google search but there is something about being able to see the Tycho crater through my lens that makes it more tangible.

i-ChnHFxn.jpg
Killer shot!

Back