OMG....My PRS was just delivered. How long to wait until opening box???

HELP!!! I just took a few photos using my iphone of my new ebony supermodel, imported them into my desktop computer (apple), and saved them to my desktop as a .JPG When I tried to upload them, I get message that files are to big. I never uploaded photos to this site and have no clue as to how everyone is able to do so. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

BobbyD

As vchizzle posted, you need to load the pics to a third-party site, like Flickr or Photobucket. Nobody can upload pics directly to this forum except mods. I highly recommend you resize the photos before uploading to have a max size of 1024 along any side. It help keep load speeds reasonable on the forum thread, most cellphone camera photos don't look any better with more pixels, and keeps your third-party upload site from filling up too quickly (assuming you use one with free space, like Photobucket, where they limit your total storage space).

I read somewhere on this forum that I should not open box until guitar acclimated to Temp change. I live in NYC and it's cold. Guitar was sent from LA.

What is recommended as far as waiting to open box? It was delivered UPS. This is my first PRS so I am going to flip when I see

And yes, I will get my Iphone ready and take a few pics of Blunisha. She is a a "sister" who is dark & gorgeous so I had to give her a name. I play the blues so it works. Of course, any suggestions are welcome.

But more concerned about climate change.
Thanks

"Blunisha"?!!!
What a horrible name for a nice guitar(I'm from B'klyn and have heard my share).:spitcoffee:

"Blunisha"?!!!
What a horrible name for a nice guitar(I'm from B'klyn and have heard my share).:spitcoffee:

Whoa . . . Way uncool comment.

The guy can name his guitar anything he wants and he obviously likes the name. No one wants the name of their guitar slammed. A good rule is that, "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything".

Sometimes negative comments like that affect people and color their perception of things. We want the guy to dig his guitar to the max, on his own grounds.

I think it is a cool name. Sort of Russian.

OK. Color me confused. Let me get this right. Your guitar is a "sister" who is 'dark and gorgeous', and thus you have named her Blunisha. Perhaps it is the racist in me who just can't see beyond race, but aren't these all racial descriptions??? Please correct me if I'm wrong and tell me where you're coming from.

hook.jpg

You got 'em, troll...now just reel them in niiiiice and slow like...

Back