How long to wait....

Since I'm in South Florida, any guitars from out of state take about a day in Florida to get to me, anyway, so I never wait.

Must be hard for all of you up north!

Moderd finishes , not a problem that I have ever seen.

It's a common problem with nitro. PRS switched to nitro in 2019, but are unable to say which guitars have it as it was a rolling change. As this guitar is a 2019, I'd prefer to be safe - I have a 50/50 shot of it being nitro. As mentioned in my first post, I've seen (and heard) it happen first hand. It was, in fact, a guitar made in the mid 2009, on which it happened, so I'd say that was a pretty modern nitro finish.

I can be patient to be safe, as others mentioned, it's one night.

Since I'm in South Florida, any guitars from out of state take about a day in Florida to get to me, anyway, so I never wait.

Must be hard for all of you up north!

This guitar was just in South Florida over the weekend...

I really need to move someplace like that, for a variety of reasons.

It's good living baby. Crawfish season is just about upon us. The sugarcane is sprouting up, which means Spring down here is a few weeks away. Mercy! If not for all the Covid BS, the music festivals would be in high gear starting this week with the French Quarter Fest, followed by the Jazz Fest. You know, the ones that were around before the California BS festivals. They have nothing on the party, groceries(food), and spirits at Louisiana Festivals. Oh and there is the music also. Don't just take my word for it, Hans knows a thing or two about this neck of the woods. I am completely convinced the worlds problems can be solved with food, sprits and dessert from these parts. If I ever get a hold of that forum guitar, it will never be the same. No diggity No doubt. Now go open that box already. That guitar is fine!

qb1H2kUgIFwv96qjxmXnRyuoCJB1m92CChYtwVQMpCZ4WrhfQIolTBkddHosMcWyUuQro3ymP9lDKCtXzFqU2nZMMp5rccOxeYwMbEQX6SSdAqG-pCgGNf_y6NhUcDUJVFvSxOIOr1EusU27U5VAElzxGoaFvXBGlaU

It's good living baby. Crawfish season is just about upon us. The sugarcane is sprouting up, which means Spring down here is a few weeks away. Mercy! If not for all the Covid BS, the music festivals would be in high gear starting this week with the French Quarter Fest, followed by the Jazz Fest. You know, the ones that were around before the California BS festivals. They have nothing on the party, groceries(food), and spirits at Louisiana Festivals. Oh and there is the music also. Don't just take my word for it, Hans knows a thing or two about this neck of the woods. I am completely convinced the worlds problems can be solved with food, sprits and dessert from these parts. If I ever get a hold of that forum guitar, it will never be the same. No diggity No doubt. Now go open that box already. That guitar is fine!
If the guitar shows up, I’ll bring it to you.

Back