Ok, who's gonna buy this?????

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
PqjFVep.jpg

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/neil-peart-2112-drum-kit-auction/

The spare bedroom. It will take me weeks to figure out how I want to set it all up again.:( My daughter is gonna freak when she comes home to visit, because that was her room.

How's the basement look? In past years, my family converted a semi-finished basement into my music room (wallboard, pot and track lighting, 2 separate wall outlet electrical circuits so as to avoid hum/hiss > same circuits, blue/cream paint).

The project cost about $1K, but it provided me with a space that was cool in the summer (my computer in the upper bedroom would overheat during the summer) and somewhat warm in the winter (adjoining furnace room). Kept a dehumidifier working during the summer in the adjacent workshop. Here's a pic of how the music room used to look...

eXOH20U.jpg

asXV90u.jpg

CGXNE4i.jpg

3s55iEd.jpg

LjzPldZ.jpg

How's the basement look? In past years, my family converted a semi-finished basement into my music room (wallboard, pot and track lighting, 2 separate wall outlet electrical circuits so as to avoid hum/hiss from same circuits, blue/cream paint).

The project cost about $1K, but it provided me with a space that was cool in the summer (my computer in the upper bedroom would overheat during the summer) and somewhat warm in the winter (adjoining furnace room). Kept a dehumidifier working during the summer in the adjacent workshop. Here's a pic of how the music room used to look...

eXOH20U.jpg

asXV90u.jpg

CGXNE4i.jpg

3s55iEd.jpg
No basement, I live in a doubleewide with no room to spare. And not enough money for that drum set.

So freaking cool, but yeah I don't see them selling for that price, I bet they go for way more $$$. Seeing as how they're huge Rush fans, I wonder if Dave Grohl or Taylor Hawkins would be in on these?

BTW, there's a set of Alex Van Halen's from the 1980 Invasion tour in support of the Women and Children First album on Reverb- https://reverb.com/item/37133230-ludwig-alex-van-halen-stage-played-complete-1980-invasion-tour-kit
I would think that Neil's would go for at least that much or more.

No basement, I live in a doubleewide with no room to spare. And not enough money for that drum set.

Hear that. And best wishes moving into the house of your dreams.

FTR, I used to live in a 2-story w/ Dad-finished 50's paneled basement Cape Cod. Up until 2016, when I moved away to find my own place. Elderly Mom soon sold the house and moved into the same apartment complex as me. (Guess it was easier for her to keep an eye on me and for me to provide for her needs as well...)

Not much extra room now (2 rooms, kitchenette, bathroom, bedroom storage area), but my needs are fulfilled. Not a large space by any means, but I don't want/need more.

Interesting that this was posted. I have access to many of Rush's (Neil's) original bass heads. The art of the albums and the graphics on these from the tours that were used for the onstage shows are in my buddy's possession. He is part of the original crew. He scored them and saved them since the seventies. He will part w some. If you have interest PM me.

Back