Oh **** I just bought it tread

I've got a plastic tub full of effects pedals I've been accumulating for probably 15 years at least.
I bought them all brand new and NEVER used any of them yet.
I assume they all work but I've never even plugged them in to test them.

Included is an original Digitech Jam Man which uses Sony Compact Flash cards to store things into memory.
Also got a Jimi Hendrix (Dunlop I think) Wah pedal.
An unopened Korg Pandora multi-effects processor pedal.
An original RAT pedal from the late 70's or early 1980's.
An Electro-Harmonix Soul Food (Klon Clone)
More recently I started buying TC Electronic pedals and Strymon effects pedals.
Who the hell knows what else is in that box... Probably not too much more than that. idk

I've got a plastic tub full of effects pedals I've been accumulating for probably 15 years at least.

Included is an original Digitech Jam Man which uses Sony Compact Flash cards to store things into memory.
Who the hell knows what else is in that box... Probably not too much more than that. idk
Send the box to me and I will test them all for you and return to you a spreadsheet detailing what you had!!!

That's crazy! In my pedaloholic days I couldn't get them out of the box fast enough. Immediately on the board they went. That's wild to buy all those and never even try them.

That's crazy! In my pedaloholic days I couldn't get them out of the box fast enough. Immediately on the board they went. That's wild to buy all those and never even try them.

I would buy them thinking something like, "Oh I might need something like this one day" but just haven't yet gotten to the place where I feel like I need them yet.

I would buy them thinking something like, "Oh I might need something like this one day" but just haven't yet gotten to the place where I feel like I need them yet.
Need, I get, but tonal curiosity? How does that not get the best of you?

I know exactly what I had.
- Big Tasty with extra salsa dip
- Cheese fingers share box (no sharing)
- 2 Chicken Nuggets from my dad tax allowance
- 1 large fries
- 1 large Coke Classic

Nice try, tho
I was actually replying to Hangar18 and his box of pedals (which you most likely realized considering I quoted his post)! Thanks for the order summary though!! Sounds, healthy!!!

9gGv746.jpg

I like phasers quite a bit. This seemed to be calling me for awhile now.

Need, I get, but tonal curiosity? How does that not get the best of you?

Maybe I just watched too many demo videos and feel confident about the tone I can expect. However, that is a good point. Amps, I DO plug in and try after watching a bunch of tone demo videos to make sure I am getting the tone I was expecting to get. Two amps in particular that I did everything I could to get tone out of them that I personally could use but eventually traded them away for something else because I judged them to have no useful value at all (to me personally, your results may vary) was a Mesa Stiletto and a PRS HXDA. SO... maybe when I eventually do get around to pluggin in these pedals, I might not like some or all of them. THEN in that case I could possibly sell them for probably as much as I originally paid for them new.

I was actually replying to Hangar18 and his box of pedals (which you most likely realized considering I quoted his post)! Thanks for the order summary though!! Sounds, healthy!!!

He just got his first computer recently (an iMac) and he's new to this whole Internet thing. Just give him time to figure things out. hahahaha :p

Back